TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"This is a review on the all new 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor with the 3.0l twin turbo eco boost motor Producing 418hp 440lb ft torque all this power giving you 15 city 16 hwy for gas mileage that’s probably has to do with the 37in tires and 13.1 inches of ground clearance. 4-5 in of width on each side the bronco raptor is very wide for a tight off road path or garage. This review is the $70,000 plus worth spending or is it just a big joke. Our goal is to give everyone an honest review of what it's like to live with these vehicles that the designers have made for us. Is it good or is it trash? Our opinion on these vehicles is based on our opinion with that being said does mean we all have agree."

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
What’s great about all these review videos is that I get to drive one whenever I want…instead of wondering about what it would be like.
Agreed. Some of the attributes that get negative comments compared the normal luxury SUV, like lack of rearward visibility or its too loud is also what I think makes our Bronco Raptors BadA$$ Cool. I'm thinking he doesn't daily a Wrangler as mine is 70db at 70 mph. I think my BR is quieter... But I plan to fix that! :giggle:

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I just appreciate that everything about it is purpose-driven and functional. Do the fender flares look good? Nope…and that’s the point. They serve a purpose which doesn’t prioritize appearance.

I’m still looking for excuses to run errands and looking forward to getting it off-road every chance i can. Had it for two months and haven’t washed it yet.

Top Member Reactions