Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I know there is a ton of knowledge on here reference build dates versus actual ship dates to the dealerships and arrival dates to the dealerships. What do most project will be the earliest they will get their Raptor that actually have a build date. My build date is 5/16. Should I expect to see my Raptor by the end of May or is mid or late June more realistic? I had my 21 Subaru outback ordered on September 5th of 2020 and it was built, shipped and delivered September 24th of 2020. I know this is a different brand but it was built and shipped from Indiana. Just curious what everyone expects or has experienced from Ford.

I'm expecting Christmas, and anything sooner will be gravy :) Seriously, mine still isn't scheduled, so I can't track or anything, but over on Bronco6G they have lots of tools to watch your vehicle from scheduling to shipping to even tracking the truck or rail car.

I know there is a ton of knowledge on here reference build dates versus actual ship dates to the dealerships and arrival dates to the dealerships. What do most project will be the earliest they will get their Raptor that actually have a build date. My build date is 5/16. Should I expect to see my Raptor by the end of May or is mid or late June more realistic? I had my 21 Subaru outback ordered on September 5th of 2020 and it was built, shipped and delivered September 24th of 2020. I know this is a different brand but it was built and shipped from Indiana. Just curious what everyone expects or has experienced from Ford.
If it’s like 2021 Bronco production, mine was built 12/3, shipped 12/6 and I received 12/24. I am in Texas and it came by rail so took quite a while. I have read recently that there is a shipping backlog which might make the timeline a little longer.

Back