Canada-ordered Raptor will be for sale

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
Hey all,
Since I ordered my Braptor we were able to get my son a Wildtrak which we are happy with. I think I will be selling the Raptor after receiving it, scheduled to arrive August 12th. I'll be listing it for sale but thought I would post here for other Bronco fans. It is a fully loaded VB Raptor.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
OP
B

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
Sad to hear, however it's good to hear your satisfied with the Wildtrak. I've heard Ford Performance has taken action on previous FP vehicles to prevent flipping, you may want to avoid a committed sale until after you yourself have completed the purchase. I'm expecting Ford to follow GM with similar actions.

GM to “Limit” Warranties and Ban Buyers to Combat Z06 and Hummer EV Flipping
You are absolutely correct, I will see what happens. i already have an offer for over mrsp.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
😡 mumble.....grr......grr.....mumble....😤
🐐💨 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Best of luck, you'll either want to keep it or regret it later on for getting rid of it.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
My thoughts, this is currently a limited 2022 run, no word on what Model Year for future BR's and whenever that is, it's very likely to have a higher MSRP. We could possibly drive these for 1-2 years and still sell for over MSRP.

OP
B

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
My thoughts, this is currently a limited 2022 run, no word on what Model Year for future BR's and whenever that is, it's very likely to have a higher MSRP. We could possibly drive these for 1-2 years and still sell for over MSRP.
I’m only looking to sell at what I paid which is MRSP, I never intended to buy for a flip, things just worked out this way. I was fortunate my dealer didn’t apply a mark up.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I’m only looking to sell at what I paid which is MRSP, I never intended to buy for a flip, things just worked out this way. I was fortunate my dealer didn’t apply a mark up.
what is the color/options on your raptor? And do you know if (pending special vehicle nonsese from ford) if the warranty would still be good in the US? I have a friend that might be interested.

OP
B

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
what is the color/options on your raptor? And do you know if (pending special vehicle nonsese from ford) if the warranty would still be good in the US? I have a friend that might be interested.
Hi,
It’s fully loaded VB with the blue interior and orange seat belts. I’m waiting to find out from my dealer, I’ll let you know as soon as he responds.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Just so you know, my Canadian order says very clearly on my purchase agreement this …

Attachments

• C88BC552-DEB8-461D-927A-91B8245AD577.png
    C88BC552-DEB8-461D-927A-91B8245AD577.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 66

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Hi,
Are you referring to where that it says “vehicle not intended for sale in U.S.”.?
Yes, and I was going to do it the opposite way because US orders were open before Canadian, but they would charge all taxes on the full value of the vehicle not what you paid after any trade in… just a warning is all, not trying to offend you like my last comment which surprisingly seems to now be deleted 😂🤣😂

OP
B

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
Yes, and I was going to do it the opposite way because US orders were open before Canadian, but they would charge all taxes on the full value of the vehicle not what you paid after any trade in… just a warning is all, not trying to offend you like my last comment which surprisingly seems to now be deleted 😂🤣😂
Well
I appreciate the heads up, the more I think about it I’m starting to think it’s best to just step side and let someone who will keep it buy it.
I also noticed the comment is gone lol, it’s all good, you are probably right and it dint worth all the effort.

What colour did you order for yourself?

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Well
I appreciate the heads up, the more I think about it I’m starting to think it’s best to just step side and let someone who will keep it buy it.
I also noticed the comment is gone lol, it’s all good, you are probably right and it dint worth all the effort.

What colour did you order for yourself?
I ordered an Oxford white with the lux and best tire option 😉 we just can’t wait to get it like everyone else, and I was not trying to offend anyone with my comments whatsoever… just kills me that many who don’t even want it seem to have dates and will get them quicker than those of us who are just dying to get it to go have some fun in the mountains 🤘🏻

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I ordered an Oxford white with the lux and best tire option 😉 we just can’t wait to get it like everyone else, and I was not trying to offend anyone with my comments whatsoever… just kills me that many who don’t even want it seem to have dates and will get them quicker than those of us who are just dying to get it to go have some fun in the mountains 🤘🏻
Reminds me, wife wanted me to order an A51, but I ordered Code Orange, so I surprised her with her own order in A51 and she had me change it to Oxford White. :giggle:
We are getting late enough in the model year our BR's will be all arriving within a few months, I'm just hoping they aren't waiting for Santa Claus to deliver them all. 🎅🎁

OP
B

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
I totally understand and I clearly over reacted lol. Since blue is my fav colour I automatically went with blue but tried to change to OW, I think the oversized fenders look better in white but it was too late, Ford grabbed my order for production quick.
I didn’t even remember putting my name in the list but apparently I was first so I got the dealers only allocation.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
Reminds me, wife wanted me to order an A51, but I ordered Code Orange, so I surprised her with her own order in A51 and she had me change it to Oxford White. :giggle:
We are getting late enough in the model year our BR's will be all arriving within a few months, I'm just hoping they aren't waiting for Santa Claus to deliver them all. 🎅🎁
I wish I could change mine to that new grey that supposedly is coming out for 2023s, i'd change my order so fast. That or a twister orange option

OP
B

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
I wish I could change mine to that new grey that supposedly is coming out for 2023s, i'd change my order so fast. That or a twister orange option
I haven’t seen the new gray yet, what’s it called? I actually like Antimatter blue but I wasn’t able to get it.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I love love love the gunmetal grey, if I get bored of the white I might wrap it LOL but I love white with black accents My only if’s are about the grey hardtop I wish that was black too.. oh well

Last edited:
OP
B

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
I love love love the gunmetal grey, if I get bored of the white I might wrap it LOL but I love white with black accents I’m only if’s about the grey hardtop with that was black too oh well
Our Wildtrak only has the soft top and I’ve been looking for a hard top but of course no luck. I knew ordering without the hard top would speed up the process but still sucks not having it.

Top Member Reactions