Canada-ordered Raptor will be for sale

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I love love love the gunmetal grey, if I get bored of the white I might wrap it LOL but I love white with black accents I’m only if’s about the grey hardtop with that was black too oh well
I ordered mine in black so that i could wrap it any color and have it look good still. My jag is black and wrapped satin dark grey and looks amazing, and the black door jams, underhood, etc, fit right in. I have a black audi as a temp car until the bronco comes for now and am actually really digging black though. I think i might just ceramic coat the black on the bronco and run it as is. depends on how it fits with the giant fenders and all that, how it looks in person, etc.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I wish I could change mine to that new grey that supposedly is coming out for 2023s, i'd change my order so fast. That or a twister orange option
I vote for the twister orange! Whenever I see your from SLC UT I think of the Kindig team. Wish I was fortunate enough to be one of Kindig-it's customers, I'm sure Dave could work some magic on the Bronco Raptor and of course with one of his own custom colors. I would then have a good excuse to not utilize the Bronco Raptor for it's design purpose, off-roading.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I vote for the twister orange! Whenever I see your from SLC UT I think of the Kindig team. Wish I was fortunate enough to be one of Kindig-it's customers, I'm sure Dave could work some magic on the Bronco Raptor and of course with one of his own custom colors. I would then have a good excuse to not utilize the Bronco Raptor for it's design purpose, off-roading.
funny story we actually did a sports car cruise a while ago to midway for brunch, we had my SVR, a GTR, R8, couple z06s, etc, thought we were really cool. Right after we sat down we saw ferraris, lambos, porsches, etc zoom by all parking around our cars and we were like WTF is going on! Turns out it was Kindig's crew all doing their OWN sports car crusie, and they ate at the table next to us haha. Had to show up with their very high end supercars and make us feel like peasants again lmao but was cool to meet him and see all of their cars

This was the little video of our cruise someone made, its only like 2 minutes long but about a minute and a half in he put a bunch of short clilps of kindigs crews cars in if you want to see them

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
funny story we actually did a sports car cruise a while ago to midway for brunch, we had my SVR, a GTR, R8, couple z06s, etc, thought we were really cool. Right after we sat down we saw ferraris, lambos, porsches, etc zoom by all parking around our cars and we were like WTF is going on! Turns out it was Kindig's crew all doing their OWN sports car crusie, and they ate at the table next to us haha. Had to show up with their very high end supercars and make us feel like peasants again lmao but was cool to meet him and see all of their cars

This was the little video of our cruise someone made, its only like 2 minutes long but about a minute and a half in he put a bunch of short clilps of kindigs crews cars in if you want to see them

Super Cool story and video. We met Dave, Kevdog and family, at Woodward Dream cruise in 2019, really great bunch of people and will always bring back a good memory. But wow, we didn't have lunch next to them! Congrats!

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia

Love the R8 and the GTR omg looks like so much fun.. I’d take either of those cars over the Porsche or Ferrari anyday LOVE the peasant licence plate too EPIC

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
Love the R8 and the GTR omg looks like so much fun.. I’d take either of those cars over the Porsche or Ferrari anyday LOVE the peasant licence plate too EPIC
haha the peasant is me, and the GTR is my best friend, R8 is his brother. Was a really fun cruise to do for sure. I need to talk them all into getting SUVs so we can go cruise the mountain trails with my raptor when it comes

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
haha the peasant is me, and the GTR is my best friend, R8 is his brother. Was a really fun cruise to do for sure. I need to talk them all into getting SUVs so we can go cruise the mountain trails with my raptor when it comes
And then there is the cool "crackle" of the Jag exhaust, I think it's awesome and must sound even better in the mountains. Hmmm, I don't remember much crackle in the Bronco Raptor exhaust clips, at least nothing like the Jag.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
And then there is the cool "crackle" of the Jag exhaust, I think it's awesome and must sound even better in the mountains. Hmmm, I don't remember much crackle in the Bronco Raptor exhaust clips, at least nothing like the Jag.
man i wish. the exhaust is the best part of that jag, its insane. I still think they just tied up the guy in charge of making sure the DB level was legal until production was done haha
I watched the braptor exhaust videos and all the modes sound almost the same, so not sure if its worth having a heavy 3 valved exhaust on there. we will see in person if it makes a difference. not that the ecoboost v6s ever actually sound that great anyway

Top Member Reactions