Bear007

Mar 19, 2023
Gallery
Fort McMurry Alberta
Current Ride
09 Spyder Eclipse
Current Ride #2
2023 Braptor
I am looking into putting a Bronco script badge on my Raptor. Has anyone put one on their Raptor? I have not have the graphics package.
Any thoughts?

I am looking into putting a Bronco script badge on my Raptor. Has anyone put one on their Raptor? I have not have the graphics package.
Any
Front doors on the bottom, right above the crease. 3.5 inches from the start of the door.
EB55651B-550F-4938-91D6-12049DE65BC7.jpeg

With the engine exhaust ports on the front quarter-panels I think that it would be a little busy placing anything in the standard Bronco model decal location. But I do like @Birdsonthebat idea of lower front corner of drivers door. I placed a US Flag decal in that same location except under the crease.

1681998202414.png

I actually found this while looking for a soft top for the BRaptor. Ernie off the G6 board gave me the idea, as I’ve pretty much cloned his build, lol.

I've got the bronco classic on Amazon and the Raptor decal on Etsy.
I really like the classic early bronco script, but I did not think there was enough space anywhere on the raptor for it. Is yours a full size script or slightly smaller? I do not want to put one on if it looks like it takes up too much room and looks shoehorned into a given space. Your picture looks pretty good. Can take another directly from the side? Thanks! And great raptor sticker too>

I really like the classic early bronco script, but I did not think there was enough space anywhere on the raptor for it. Is yours a full size script or slightly smaller? I do not want to put one on if it looks like it takes up too much room and looks shoehorned into a given space. Your picture looks pretty good. Can take another directly from the side? Thanks! And great raptor sticker too>
sorry for the pic! he's in a tight garage! as soon stop pouring down I'll bring him out and take a full side picture. the Bronco script I got is 10.7" matte black hard plastic, but you can find metal and glossy as well. I choose plastic because I was afraid that the space wouldn't be completely flat so the plastic would have some flexibility. but a word of advice, when you're ready to place your script be sure to use a blue painter's tape below it to insure that it will be straight, because once that sucker stuck, IT STUCK! mine wasn't perfect as I want it, so I try to pull it out to rearrange, well, lets put this way, it's a very good sticker in the back. As I said, not perfectly straight but people still think it came from factory, so I'm happy.

Full side view

Attachments

• IMG_9484.jpeg
    IMG_9484.jpeg
    421.1 KB · Views: 59
Back