Considering selling my Braptor

coderaptorbronco

Founding Member
Mar 24, 2022
Barrington IL USA
Ok crazy talk here. Make sure you are sitting down…. I’m considering selling my Braptor. I know I know… crazy. Reason being is that it’s not working out from a family need perspective and need more room. We visit my parents - about 800mi away because my parents are not well healthwisea few times a year. It’s just too loud at 75mph+ and we feel a bit cramped with all of our stuff. Getting rid of my other vehicle is not an option at this point because of depreciated value.

Don’t get me wrong I love the Braptor!! I spec’d it exactly the way I wanted: code orange, beadlocks, carbon fiber, orange seatbelts, blue suede leather- it was exactly like the version I saw at the auto show. I thought about taking to my dealer and I’m sure they would buy it back or offer strong trade value towards a Raptor f150 which they have in stock. raptor for raptor makes me feel a little better about considering this. What’s the best site or auto broker to sell?

If I keep it, my other option is to just rent a car every time we see my parents, but that gets expensive.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Top 3 internet sales:
  1. Cars.com
  2. CARFAX.com
  3. Autotrader.com

Review current listings. If you set it $10k below the asking ADMs, then you could sell it within a week. :cautious:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Sorry to hear your Bronco Raptor isn't ideal for the family on the highway and luggage capacity. The F-150 Raptor should be more suited to those requirements. You can post here in the marketplace forum as there is always another member or guest looking to purchase. Only you can make this decision, good luck with whatever path you choose.
Another site I would consider is Bring a Trailer.

22BRStHelens

Mar 30, 2023
Gallery
St Helens OR
Current Ride
22 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
18 Shelby GT350R
Ok crazy talk here. Make sure you are sitting down…. I’m considering selling my Braptor. I know I know… crazy. Reason being is that it’s not working out from a family need perspective and need more room. We visit my parents - about 800mi away because my parents are not well healthwisea few times a year. It’s just too loud at 75mph+ and we feel a bit cramped with all of our stuff. Getting rid of my other vehicle is not an option at this point because of depreciated value.

Don’t get me wrong I love the Braptor!! I spec’d it exactly the way I wanted: code orange, beadlocks, carbon fiber, orange seatbelts, blue suede leather- it was exactly like the version I saw at the auto show. I thought about taking to my dealer and I’m sure they would buy it back or offer strong trade value towards a Raptor f150 which they have in stock. raptor for raptor makes me feel a little better about considering this. What’s the best site or auto broker to sell?

If I keep it, my other option is to just rent a car every time we see my parents, but that gets expensive.
Bring a trailer currently getting 90-95K fir them. Look at sales history….

Top Member Reactions