TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"For the sake of science, we're off road torture testing the all new Ford Bronco Raptor like no one else (just like we did when we first got our Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon back in the day). And in our pursuit to find the limits of the Bronco Raptor's 4x4 capabilities, trail damage is inevitable. In fact...that's ultimately the point - finding the weaker links so that we can ultimately figure out how to improve the vehicle to make it even better. "

"Hope you all enjoy the video!"

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
This is a great video of rock crawling some harder lines!!! I just hope I have it in me to try some of these types of trails. For me it's alot to just play with but I still want to enjoy it!

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
This is a great video of rock crawling some harder lines!!! I just hope I have it in me to try some of these types of trails. For me it's alot to just play with but I still want to enjoy it!
Between the killer rock crawling on this video, the ultra high speed Baja driving this vehicle is designed for and the on road manners it delivers, this is the uncontested “off road super car” of the decade, bar none.

Top Member Reactions