BROTM DdYHrse šŸ† December 2022 Bronco Raptor of the Month Winner

broncoraptor-dec22.jpg

This month we had one Bronco Raptor leading the entire time! With over 40% of the votes, I would like to congratulate @DdYHrse for winning the December Bronco Raptor of the Month photo contest! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo!

In case you missed it, be sure to check out all the photos from December here:

The next contest will start the first week of January so stay tuned!

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Congratulations and well deserved! šŸ‘šŸ½ I wouldā€™ve voted for you too, but I had to give myself a vote! šŸ˜œ

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Congrats to @DdYHrse. šŸ» My first thought when I seen this photo was ā€œnow thatā€™s a pucker momentā€ :cool: Tell us more, weā€™re you driving? Who took the photo? Was your Raptor in motion for the shot or a still pose? Your kids in the Raptor?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
šŸ† BR of the Month šŸ†
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
We were in Moab on Fins and Things. I had the wife and 6 old daughter with me. My wife got out to take the pic/ video, but the 6 year old was in the backseat on this one. I pulled this as a screen shot from the video of me running the whole obstacle. Pictures donā€™t do some of those runs justice at all and when you are staring at them in real life you start second guessing yourself. Braptor was doing things I wasnā€™t comfortable with. That is for sure. Besides ATVā€™s Iā€™ve never owned a vehicle this capable. I used to live off road, but havenā€™t been for a few years so I was a little rusty. I still had paper tags on the thing when we were out there and just trying to figure it all out. I will say that the goat modes, especially rock crawl, were amazing and almost made doing some obstacles too easy. Makes you feel like a pro for sure. If I didnā€™t have the wife and kid with me I definitely would have trying some crazier stuff, but at the same time Iā€™m glad they were there because I probably would have come back full of scratches and maybe a few dents. Ha.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
We were in Moab on Fins and Things. I had the wife and 6 old daughter with me. My wife got out to take the pic/ video, but the 6 year old was in the backseat on this one. I pulled this as a screen shot from the video of me running the whole obstacle. Pictures donā€™t do some of those runs justice at all and when you are staring at them in real life you start second guessing yourself. Braptor was doing things I wasnā€™t comfortable with. That is for sure. Besides ATVā€™s Iā€™ve never owned a vehicle this capable. I used to live off road, but havenā€™t been for a few years so I was a little rusty. I still had paper tags on the thing when we were out there and just trying to figure it all out. I will say that the goat modes, especially rock crawl, were amazing and almost made doing some obstacles too easy. Makes you feel like a pro for sure. If I didnā€™t have the wife and kid with me I definitely would have trying some crazier stuff, but at the same time Iā€™m glad they were there because I probably would have come back full of scratches and maybe a few dents. Ha.
Thank you for sharing, I totally agree that photo's just don't capture the 3D perspective, uncertainty, and challenge. Very nice Job in capturing this off-kilter descend. That would have definitely been a challenge for myself. Once again congrats on creating a life long memory for your family.

Top Member Reactions