Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
On the 2022 Bronco Raptor in transit. Should have it in a few weeks or less
Congrats on your find.

If you’re interested, ask your dealer for the rail car number. Easy to see (actually hear!) progress using automated phone line. I’m trying to coordinate delivery with ppf installation/Christmas so I’m following closely.

Mine was crossing the Texas / NM border this morning.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
TOOK DELIVERY OF MY RAPTOR AT MSRP LAST MONTH!!!

GREAT TRUCK! I ALREADY GOT 4K MILES ON IT FROM DRIVING FROM DC TO TEXAS AND BACK. IT WILL ONLY BE DRIVEN ON SAT AND SUNDAYS.

WHILE I LOVE IT, NOW WAY I WOULD PAY ADM.
You're in DC? I should be there with my Raptor later this month

ORbraptor

Dec 4, 2022
Gallery
Oregon
Current Ride
75 Bronco
Current Ride #2
22 Braptor
Congrats on your find.

If you’re interested, ask your dealer for the rail car number. Easy to see (actually hear!) progress using automated phone line. I’m trying to coordinate delivery with ppf installation/Christmas so I’m following closely.

Mine was crossing the Texas / NM border this morning.
Great advice will do!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
How did you find that information out?
Once you‘ve moved to shipped, call your dealer for the Rail car number and company. Mine was CSX, the number is 1 877 744 7279. Follow the prompts press 2 then 1 then 3. The say ”location”.

Then the potentially frustrating part… It will prompt you to say your railcar initials, in my case ”TTGX”, say it slowly and clearly. If it’s unsure, it will repeat it and ask if correct.

Then it’ll prompt for the number eg. 999999. It usually gets the numbers. when prompted for another rail car say “done“.

It will generally tell you if you arrived at some location, city and state. when it talks about arriving it seems to mean you’re sitting waiting for something to happen. You can sit for days. It took me 12 days before I got more than a five hour drive from MAP. I’m hauling ass now.

or it will say you “departed city and state” which seems to mean your cruising. I’ve gotten nothing but departed messages the last three days since leaving Gibson, In.

im guessing other rail companies phone lines operate similarly.

‘I hope you have a swift delivery

Top Member Reactions