Dealer sent me email saying Raptor order banks open on March 27.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Didn’t see this posted elsewhere…

‘’excerpt…

Great news! The 2023 Ford Bronco order bank will be open on 3/27/2023
Please let me know if you'll be in town around that time so I can set up a date
and time for you to come submit, review and sign for your order.

Due to its popularity among internet users, I have a feeling that the order bank won't be
open for long this time around. I just want to make absolutely sure that your order will be in
before Ford close out this order bank. Reply back and let me know if you would be interested.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

‘’excerpt…

Due to its popularity among internet users, I have a feeling that the order bank won't be
open for long this time around. I just want to make absolutely sure that your order will be in
before Ford close out this order bank. Reply back and let me know if you would be interested.
I'm hoping the subliminal message here is that Ford has scheduled all the current order bank and has some room remaining at the end. 🤞 I think the March 27th date has been planned for months. Wife's Badlands has been on order for 14 months, did COVP process multiple times and as expected nothing yet.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired

‘’excerpt…

As noted back in JAN or FEB, if you are interested in submitting a Bronco order, then you should have already talked to your dealer and placed a pre-order. This is the paperwork required to submit an order. It "saves you a place in line" and gives the paper shufflers all the info they need to put your order in. There's going to be a stack of papers at every dealer; that's a given. When the flood gates open 27-MAR, you don't want to just be showing up to the ballpark.

This is what happened on 9-SEP-2022, about 37,000 pre-orders (all Bronco trim models) started being entered into the order bank at 17:00 EST; that's 14:00 PST. The system choked about 22:30 EST that night and Ford reopened the order bank at 08:00 on 10-SEP.

Ford Video Guy, go to about 35:22 to hear about Bronco Raptors.

"Raptor allocation is separate from your regular Bronco allocations several separate then those are manually scheduled. Basically that works is uh your dealer should know on a monthly basis how many Bronco allocation Bronco Raptor allocations they're going to get uh like we may they might tell us the beginning of the month hey you're going to get one Bronco Raptor allocation this month so then we know to be taking an order from somebody that wants one uh usually what we like to do is get a list so hey if hey if your customer's interested in getting a Bronco Raptor here's our pricing ..."

Last edited:
OP
JohnGalt

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
As noted back in JAN or FEB, if you are interested in submitting a Bronco order, then you should have already talked to your dealer and placed a pre-order. This is the paperwork required to submit an order. It "saves you a place in line" and gives the paper shufflers al the info they need to put your order in. There's going to be a stack of papers at every dealer; that's a given. When the flood gates open 27-MAR, you don't want to just be showing up to the ballpark.

This is what happened on 9-SEP-2022, about 37,000 pre-orders (all Bronco trim models) started being entered into the order bank at 17:00 EST; that's 14:00 PST. The system choked about 22:30 EST that night and Ford reopened the order bank at 08:00 on 10-SEP.

Ford Video Guy
Just saw they increased the Raptor price ANOTHER $2k, effective March 20. Confirmed on B&P site. Yikes.

1679350385160.png

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Silver lining . . . no increase on D&D or any of the BR options over the 10-FEB increase. [edit: there are significant option increases on the other trim models]

1679375460499.png

Last edited:

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Porsche 50th Anniversary 911
Ford does realize this is adding fuel for dealer ADMs and flippers. At least for the Braptors shipped and invoiced before March 10th. Here we go again. Call me crazy but I actually built this Braptor to drive. Not interested in selling., but I don't mind getting a few envious stares. Mine is scheduled to be delivered to the dealer next week.

erjdrvr

Feb 10, 2023
Gallery
Indy
Current Ride
Gen3
Just saw they increased the Raptor price ANOTHER $2k, effective March 20. Confirmed on B&P site. Yikes.

1679350385160.png
Check out this sticker which has the New, New, New Base Price. 1FMEE5JR6PLB09049

Plus 374A package went up $750!

Also isn't this a Retail Order?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I'm hoping the subliminal message here is that Ford has scheduled all the current order bank and has some room remaining at the end. 🤞 I think the March 27th date has been planned for months. Wife's Badlands has been on order for 14 months, did COVP process multiple times and as expected nothing yet.
My wifes fully optioned Badlands got scheduled this morning for week of April 24th. It's price protected but noticed the MIC hardtop went from $695 on original 2022 order to $1895. Total new 2023 price is $68k, almost to the base 2022 Bronco Raptor, I would have ordered her a Bronco Raptor but I knew the Fender Flares and Tires would have been subject to daily torture.

These new Bronco prices seem to make the Bronco Raptor seem like a great value.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Check out this sticker which has the New, New, New Base Price. 1FMEE5JR6PLB09049

Plus 374A package went up $750!

Also isn't this a Retail Order?
About time; I never understood why Ford discounted the LUX pkg from MY22 in the first place. Maybe because the speaker system became an independent option? I also think the heated steering wheel should go with the heated seats of the Leather pkg.

1679592526212.png

1679592322284.png

1679592439260.png

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Lately, I feel like Ford is trying to do too much, on too many fronts and they are not doing anything well. Sort of like herding cats.

I'm living the dream.

Last edited:

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder

Ultimate 2023MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart

While this forum may be good for regular Broncos, it does little for the BRaptor. Which is why this forum is great (and it has no commercials or pop-up adds). ;)

In summary and as previously noted,
1679606291269.png

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Porsche 50th Anniversary 911
You are absolutely correct regarding the February price bump, but there is some price protection for the March bump. IF and only if you are invoiced before March. If your build and blend date take place after March 10th you pay 78,580 plus the bump in the lux package.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC

‘’excerpt…

That doesn't say Raptor... My dealer told me Sept?

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
You are absolutely correct regarding the February price bump, but there is some price protection for the March bump. IF and only if you are invoiced before March. If your build and blend date take place after March 10th you pay 78,580 plus the bump in the lux package.
Which is the same thing that happened to vehicles on the 10-FEB price increase: invoiced on or before 9-FEB = no increase; invoiced on or after 10-FEB = $3000 increase. At least Ford is being consistent. :cautious:

Build and/or blend date does not matter. It is the invoice date, i.e. when Ford invoices the dealer in accordance with the DORA. This date is clearly shown on your window sticker. See location "8", p. 2 of 4. Same observation made previously about the 10-FEB increase.

I'm guessing there will be another couple of BRaptor price increases before the end of MY23; certainly from MY23 to MY24. Bank on it.

Last edited:

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Bronco Raptor allocations are separate from regular Bronco allocations. They are manually scheduled by Ford, in which they call or email said lucky dealer and notify them they have a Bronco Raptor allocation this month. Send us your order number. Then said dealer whips out their BRaptor list of COVPs and chooses who the lucky buyer is; generally done by date and time stamp.

If I were you, I would not wait until SEP 2023. I would find a dealer (with a lot of allocations and a short waiting list) willing to take your order now. One thing the Ford Video Guy has noted on several occasions is that their Bronco Raptor allocations are tied to their F-150 Raptors sales (some way), which they sell a lot of. Hence, you might start with a dealer that has high sales velocity on trucks.

OP
JohnGalt

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Good point. I only dealt with this guy on Raptors, I guess I made the leap that it pertained to Raptors, but doesn’t say that it does or doesn’t. Already have one, so I never followed up.

waterisurfriend

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2022
Gallery
Missouri
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Ford Explorer
Updated my paperwork and final price is just over 90k with D&D. No ADM.

Now just to get confirmation on Monday that it’s ordered and I can move over to the back of other wait line. Just can’t get enough of the this queuing. 😂☹️

Top Member Reactions