Delay…

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Called ford performance this morning, and heard that the rumour around there is this delay on orders built is due to the rigorous testing damaging the tailgates and they want to fix this before delivering to all of us.. there will be zero movement until this issue is addressed, my build is still unscheduled clean and supposed to be at my dealer by the end of this year… but if this issue is causing damages… we’ll that sucks he did say they’re hopeful to see the ones built start rolling out in September though… 🤷🏻‍♀️

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Can you explain the "Issue" I have not heard about Random Tailgate damage.. Under what circumstances? Simply opening the tailgate.. please elaborate on the Bronco Raptor problems

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Oh good, another individual stating this.

My guess is when you are jumping the raptor the swing gate isn’t strong enough to support the landing with the 37” tire.

See y’all in September or October.

OP
F

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Can you explain the "Issue" I have not heard about Random Tailgate damage.. Under what circumstances? Simply opening the tailgate.. please elaborate on the Bronco Raptor problems
They didn’t specify, but said they are looking at warranty with them, obviously while they have put the Braptor through some serious testing the gates are heavy and have proven to be an issue, they’re trying to stay ahead of it because they know once we get them in our hands we will be just as hard if not worse on them doing what we love out in the wild 🤷🏻‍♀️

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
They didn’t specify, but said they are looking at warranty with them, obviously while they have put the Braptor through some serious testing the gates are heavy and have proven to be an issue, they’re trying to stay ahead of it because they know once we get them in our hands we will be just as hard if not worse on them doing what we love out in the wild 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean, if they would just give us the warranty and send us the Raptors now I would be perfectly fine with it.

OP
F

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I mean, if they would just give us the warranty and send us the Raptors now I would be perfectly fine with it.
Me too my friend we own a welding shop I’m sure the hubs could make that thing solid… just release them already!!! 😉

OP
F

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Release the CRACKEN... LOL I have a build date of 9/26 and delivery date of Oct 21.. lol
I’m jealous… just sitting in clean unscheduled status… ugh honestly though I’m kind of glad I don’t keep getting emails from ford it would stress me out, I just call ford performance once a month 🤪 hoping they have updates

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Called ford performance this morning, and heard that the rumour around there is this delay on orders built is due to the rigorous testing damaging the tailgates and they want to fix this before delivering to all of us.. there will be zero movement until this issue is addressed, my build is still unscheduled clean and supposed to be at my dealer by the end of this year… but if this issue is causing damages… we’ll that sucks he did say they’re hopeful to see the ones built start rolling out in September though… 🤷🏻‍♀️
Whoever you spoke to was a lot more helpful than the rep I got. I really hope they start moving!

Top Member Reactions