🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
As part of an ongoing Bronco suspension suspension mods video review that my Raptor‘s in, I’ve been seeing a lot of misunderstanding by non-Raptor Bronco owners on what it takes to modify a Bronco to get a Raptor‘s articulation/travel. This old article and video was fundamental in my decision to stick with my Raptor order vs. buying a Bronco and spending the difference building into something Raptor-like during the loooooong hellish wait for delivery. I haven’t seen anything close to being as detailed and in depth of this overview.

I hope some of you find it interesting or that it helps you stay the course while experiencing your personal journey of self discovery while waiting for your ride to be delivered.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Agreed, reading and watching David Tracy's Bronco Raptor Chassis review should be a prerequisite to all future owners and a must for current owners. It's what I consider one of our most valuable pieces of Journalism on this site, it's what makes the Bronco Raptor special. Thank you @JohnGalt for resurfacing this, I think it's time to watch again. :cool:
Also found in our Published Articles library and Video forum.

Top Member Reactions