Johnny Mo

Nov 20, 2023
Gallery
Westchester County, NY
Current Ride
23 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
16 Ducati XDiavel
In case anyone here isn't on 6G - here's a link to my cargo shelf build pics. Basically what started out as a thread on 6G for a relatively inexpensive shelf for the rear to a) keep stuff somewhat hidden and not blowing around with top/doors off, b) provide for some easier stacking/storage, c) provide for a spot to store roof panels and put heavier cargo below (or vice versa) instead of stacking things onto the roof panels.

First one came out a little wonky - need to be patient and really methodical - I did a shou sugi ban method of burning the wood before staining it, then 3 coats of epoxy. For those that have seen it - sorry for the repeat.

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
In case anyone here isn't on 6G - here's a link to my cargo shelf build pics. Basically what started out as a thread on 6G for a relatively inexpensive shelf for the rear to a) keep stuff somewhat hidden and not blowing around with top/doors off, b) provide for some easier stacking/storage, c) provide for a spot to store roof panels and put heavier cargo below (or vice versa) instead of stacking things onto the roof panels.

First one came out a little wonky - need to be patient and really methodical - I did a shou sugi ban method of burning the wood before staining it, then 3 coats of epoxy. For those that have seen it - sorry for the repeat.

Wow! that turned out really sweet, much better than I imagined, Good Job! :cool:

Top Member Reactions