Durhamtown BRaptor

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
I went with TORR to their annual Durhamtown event this past weekend. Professional pictures/video should be getting shared in a few days, and I hope to edit some GoPro vids as well. Here is a screenshot from a video (reason for low resolution). The BRaptor handled very well on two different tracks (short with lots of jumps and another that is high speed). Comparing it to my Gen2 memories, it may be a bit more rough but still did very well. This jump was at around 40mph, there is a big jump on the high speed course I hit at 65-70 and was a LOT of fun. Ran all in 2H Baja mode with rear locker engaged, traction control off. Tires were at 25psi, 20 may have been worth trying. It made the 310mi drive home without any issues. I'll do a more thorough inspection this week but so far nothing has been noticed.

I will share better images/video when I get them.

1691419908985.png
1691420188405.png

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I went with TORR to their annual Durhamtown event this past weekend. Professional pictures/video should be getting shared in a few days, and I hope to edit some GoPro vids as well. Here is a screenshot from a video (reason for low resolution). The BRaptor handled very well on two different tracks (short with lots of jumps and another that is high speed). Comparing it to my Gen2 memories, it may be a bit more rough but still did very well. This jump was at around 40mph, there is a big jump on the high speed course I hit at 65-70 and was a LOT of fun. Ran all in 2H Baja mode with rear locker engaged, traction control off. Tires were at 25psi, 20 may have been worth trying. It made the 310mi drive home without any issues. I'll do a more thorough inspection this week but so far nothing has been noticed.

I will share better images/video when I get them.

View attachment 9258View attachment 9259
Nice jump! I'm excited to see your photos and videos from the event. 🍿

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
You definitely used ALL the suspension on that landing!

Top Member Reactions