Gallery
Vista, California
Military
No
Current Ride
Tacoma
First Responder
Firefighter
I just got notification that my Braptor was backed up until January 9th. This is of course after I had a build date of 11/14, then 11/21, the 12/5. On 12/6 it showed it in production but this morning shows backed up until January. What an emotional roller coaster. I’ve been holding a reservation now since 3/21. I’m not sure if this is ever happening.

I just got notification that my Braptor was backed up until January 9th. This is of course after I had a build date of 11/14, then 11/21, the 12/5. On 12/6 it showed it in production but this morning shows backed up until January. What an emotional roller coaster. I’ve been holding a reservation now since 3/21. I’m not sure if this is ever happening.
Most of us who‘ ve taken delivery know your pain, personally I was initially scheduled for a June build that pushed many many times to late September and delivered early October, hang in there itll be worth the wait.

Sorry to hear it, but as the previous poster mentioned, you're in a large family of people who completely understand.

I'm actually about to hit 877 days since my reservation. I've been through a few orders and 3 model years and I am still waiting for mine right alongside you.

Heads up!

Bronco Raptor. All it costs you is $80k, half your hair and year or two off your life expectancy. Totally worth it!

Back