Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I would bet that it does. The good thing is there is a plug in fix for this. I watched the install video on youtube and it doesn't take to long to install.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Does anyone know if the Raptor has the engine start /stop or if we get lucky and not have it?
I would also guess yes since it's in place to help EPA gas mileage. I like the above solution as it maintains functionality but remembers the setting and as BRVOL mentions appears to be a quick easy install.

Link to order part in above video Autostop Eliminator

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
You can also turn it off using forescan but it acts weird from what I saw.
Apparently this has been resolved, from another forum:

"The latest Forscan does provide the "better solution" that I was looking for. As shown in the spreadsheet, if you update PSCM 730-03-01, the Auto Start/Stop is disabled as expected. There are no other warnings that have to be dismissed. I'm very happy with this solution."

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Another thought, maybe the "R" button will also remember the setting for auto stop? I search the FordRaptorForum and didn't find a list of what settings the "R" button saves or a definitive answer if auto stop was saved.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I would bet that it does. The good thing is there is a plug in fix for this. I watched the install video on youtube and it doesn't take to long to install.

I installed this on my F150 and it has worked like a champ! It would be nice if Forscan can remove it as well.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Another thought, maybe a custom tune will also be able to disable auto stop, example: tuners can tune out a check engine light.

Top Member Reactions