Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
Well, for crying out loud . . . second sidewall repair (crappy tires) on one trail. After 4 sticks, it was a total loss. We would have not gotten home without a spare. Immediately bought a set of BFG KO2s after this trip. Never had to use a plug kit with my KO2s (knock on wood).

I'm not familiar with Kenati Mud Hogs, but they look aggressive. How are the road manners?

View attachment 9627 View attachment 9628
Have you tried the GlueTread kit? I've got one in all of my off-road vehicles. They work pretty well, especially for sidewall punctures.

OP
W

Wizz

Aug 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington, Utah
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Audi RS6
Well, for crying out loud . . . second sidewall repair (crappy tires) on one trail. After 4 sticks, it was a total loss. We would have not gotten home without a spare. Immediately bought a set of BFG KO2s after this trip. Never had to use a plug kit with my KO2s (knock on wood).

I'm not familiar with Kenati Mud Hogs, but they look aggressive. How are the road manners?

View attachment 9627 View attachment 9628
The Kanati Mud Hogs are the smoothest quietest mud terrain tires I’ve ever had. And I’ve had BFG, Yokohama, Toyo, Super Swampers, and Nitto.

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Have you tried the GlueTread kit? I've got one in all of my off-road vehicles. They work pretty well, especially for sidewall punctures.
I am going to order one. Thanks. It wouldn't have helped with the cattle guard but that was extreme. Never seen a tire rip like that. Load E too.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
2023 Bronco Raptor, Cactus gray. Upgrades include ADD bumpers, Rigid lights, spare tire delete, Rock Slide Engineering steps, leveling collar, 39” Kenati Mud Hogs, 20” Raceline forged Liberator wheels. On order, Advanced fiberglass 7.5” fenders and Whipple tuner. Also, the tailgate has been debadged.View attachment 9560View attachment 9561View attachment 9561View attachment 9562View attachment 9562
Sweet Rig, and welcome, I have to ask.. I totally get the tire delete, but I have to know about the de badging? Did they just look funny with the placement after removal? Thanks in advance PS love the Color 😉✌🏻

OP
W

Wizz

Aug 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington, Utah
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Audi RS6
Sweet Rig, and welcome, I have to ask.. I totally get the tire delete, but I have to know about the de badging? Did they just look funny with the placement after removal? Thanks in advance PS love the Color 😉✌🏻
I just like things really clean and the tail gate was a little cluttered in my opinion.

Top Member Reactions