NDRaptor

Oct 29, 2022
Gallery
Fargo ND
Current Ride
2017 F350
Current Ride #2
2022 Audi SQ8
Hey guys I ordered this 5030-284-1 from Lethal and decided to use a different system. It's new in the box, it has not been installed. Offering it for $250.00 plus 1/2 of whatever the freight cost is in the lower 48. Extra O-Rings come with too. Yep, I realized too late I ordered both the magnetic plug and the extra drain line, of which only one is employed. So you have plenty of options to play with.
$50-60 savings for you to enjoy. Listed multiple places, FYI. will advise when sold.

Attachments

• IMG_E5985[1].JPG
    IMG_E5985[1].JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 56
which system dis you end up going with?

UPR Dual Valve with the upgraded check valve. Wanted to catch as much oil as possible in all conditions. From experience with my son's 2.7 Ecoboost.

Hey guys I ordered this 5030-284-1 from Lethal and decided to use a different system. It's new in the box, it has not been installed. Offering it for $250.00 plus 1/2 of whatever the freight cost is in the lower 48. Extra O-Rings come with too. Yep, I realized too late I ordered both the magnetic plug and the extra drain line, of which only one is employed. So you have plenty of options to play with.
$50-60 savings for you to enjoy. Listed multiple places, FYI. will advise when sold.
Which kit. Did u end up getting?
Is this the single or dual?

Heck of a deal. I wish it was available 2 weeks ago when I bought mine.

UPR-5030-284-1-CSS-5044-03x2

Which one did u end up going with? Is this the single or the double can?
Dual, but I plan to use it as a single until I can trust my dealer service tech and mgr. Then after the warranty period, it's all dual for the next 150,000.

Back