TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Ok I don't consider myself a senior however when I seen this title I had no idea what was "Rocket League". So... I learned something tonight... that is I want to add a Flame Thrower to my spare tire wheel!

Below copied from Ford Authority: Ford Bronco Raptor Heads To Rocket League August 4th
By Brett Foote
August 2, 2022 10:00 am

1659495046839.png

In the midst of a major video game push, Ford announced that it was teaming up with Psyonix – makers of the popular game Rocket League – to create a virtual version of the Ford F-150 for that same title back in February 2021. The rocket boost-equipped pickup was then released a couple of weeks later, but it wasn’t the last Blue Oval product to be featured in Rocket League. In fact, the Ford Mustang Mach-E and the Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R joined it late last year, while another – the Ford Bronco Raptor – is set to expand that lineup even further when it launches this Thursday, August 4th.

1659495119636.png

The Ford Bronco Raptor RLE Bundle will be available in Rocket League’s Item Shop through August 16th for a cost of 1,100 credits and consists of the Ford Bronco Raptor RLE vehicle, a Bronco Raptor decal, engine, audio, wheels, and a Bronco Raptor player banner. This new offering gives gamers the chance to experience the high-performance off-roader virtually, which is a nice consolation prize to obtaining the real thing as most copies are going to carryover reservation holders.

1659495164439.png

In addition to launching the new Bronco Raptor RLE Bundle, Ford and Rocket League Esports are once again teaming up as The Blue Oval will serve as an official sponsor of the upcoming Rocket League World Championship Events in Fort Worth, Texas, which also begin this Thursday.

1659495204006.png

The Ford + Rocket League Freestyle Invitational is already underway on Twitch, which pits 12 of the best Rocket League freestylers in North America against each other for the opportunity to win part of a $100,000 prize pool, as well as a chance to play at the Grand Finals live on-stage at the Rocket League World Championship at Dickies Arena on August 13th. The championship itself begins with the Wildcard Event on August 4th and runs until August 14th.

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Nice! I haven't had time to play video games in forever, but I might have to check this one out.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Nice! I haven't had time to play video games in forever, but I might have to check this one out.
Cool, visual BR representation looks really cool with the approximately 24" tire width.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I use to play Rocket League pretty regularly. Fun, mindless game to waste some time. Might have to play it again just to get this.

Top Member Reactions