Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
bronco-warning.png

It's probably a good idea when putting a deposit down on the Bronco Raptor to get a signed purchase order showing what the price will be + TTL. It's a shame that dealers are taking advantage of the shortage and trying to profit even more off customers. It would be great if you could order directly from their website and have pricing finalized when you build the order.

bronco-market-adjustment-warning.png

Details on the full story here: https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a37634787/how-to-avoid-markup-broncos/?

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Ugh, that's horrible! I can't even imagine anyone running a dealership like that. That's why it pays to work with a dealership that you know will treat you fairly.

Broadicustomworks

Founding Member
Sep 21, 2021
Gallery
Hanging Rock
I went with Sewell Ford for my BL, as they’ve been great, confirmed in writing more than once about their pricing.
However, I went with Granger on my desire to “pre-reserve” a Raptor.
Seeing how they’ve gone above and beyond with others, and have many people who are now fans, it made me feel good to give them (potential) business. As well as peace of mind they’ll back up what they offer.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I've heard really good things about Granger, but I'm worried they aren't going to get enough Bronco Raptor allocations to fill all the demand. Let's hope they get a TON of allocations to at least fill a couple of dozen Braptor orders.

Top Member Reactions