TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
A wee bit of moisture at Tigerton OHV Park in this 12 minute off road video.
"In today’s video we go full send on three new Bronco Raptors at Tigerton OHV Park in Tigerton WI. Can the Bronco Raptor endure serious off-roading? Watch the video to find out."

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
If putting smiles on your face is the purpose of the BRaptor, then these guys are making the most of it. And it helps when you have 'safety in numbers' with a whole crew to help get you out of the situation that they probably talked you into in the first place.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
If putting smiles on your face is the purpose of the BRaptor, then these guys are making the most of it. And it helps when you have 'safety in numbers' with a whole crew to help get you out of the situation that they probably talked you into in the first place.
And also nice to have an entire Ford service department at your disposal at base camp. :giggle: So, I think it's really cool what MM does with the Ford Performance product lineup for our viewing pleasure. Seems like a Cool place to work or be a part of.

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
YouTube shorts video below

Each to his own. Getting mud into every crevice of the truck is not something I want to do.

I much prefer high speed rallying and such and bit of rock crawling. As well, going down a trail slowly with obstacles. Mud if I must to get through a trail but that is about it.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Each to his own. Getting mud into every crevice of the truck is not something I want to do.

I much prefer high speed rallying and such and bit of rock crawling. As well, going down a trail slowly with obstacles. Mud if I must to get through a trail but that is about it.
Yep...not how I'd choose to hit a trail, but would take what I could get. Haven't been able to get mine out on anything lately so I watch this and kinda jealous.

Top Member Reactions