Ford Bronco Raptor VS Truck F150 Raptor, What one would you buy!! - By Desert SXS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"Ford Raptors, Bronco and F150 edition. Side by side comparison. Good old fashioned drag race. The Ford Bronco Raptor has been a blast to test out. Extremely smooth ride and great power. If I haven't said it enough, I love it as a Daily Driver."

I keep thinking I should do a fulsome comparo given that I've had an Frap for about 7 years and am basically completely gaga about that vehicle. I'm enjoying the Brap for sure...but they're just so different that I've concluded that comparing them would be much like comparing a really good apple to a really good orange.

IMG_7149.jpeg
IMG_4389.jpeg

I own Both and they are completely different animals. Each has their own purpose and functionality. Really their own personality. One does better than the other and then roles reverse in other situations. I feel that they both have been a joy to have and use with little complaints about either. The Braptor has better road manners and agility with wind in your hair freedom. The Frap hauls better and has a very large back seat area for guests. The bottom line. Both are excellent for their own reasons. Hope you get to enjoy either……

View attachment 9094View attachment 9095
I own Both and they are completely different animals. Each has their own purpose and functionality. Really their own personality. One does better than the other and then roles reverse in other situations. I feel that they both have been a joy to have and use with little complaints about either. The Braptor has better road manners and agility with wind in your hair freedom. The Frap hauls better and has a very large back seat area for guests. The bottom line. Both are excellent for their own reasons. Hope you get to enjoy either……
Welcome to the forum! Thank you for chiming in with your own experiences.

Back