TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
This is the second known Bronco Raptor RC Toy, first known in this thread. Pics below in article are the "Bronco" TRX4.
Video's below at end of article shows the upcoming New Ford Bronco Raptor(Traxxas TRX4 H-Tech Body Kit).

Published on Ford Authority September 18, 2022
By Alexandra Purcell

Article copied below, courtesy reference link to original article on Ford Authority.

1663707550880.png

The 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor has already proven to be a hot seller, as reservations sold out almost as soon as they opened up. This news was likely a disappointment to many Bronco enthusiasts who wanted to get hands on the Bronco Raptor for themselves. Good news, though – there’s still hope for those who may have gotten skunked out of a 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor, although this latest offering is a bit scaled down. The Ford Bronco TRX-4M, made by radio control vehicle company Traxxas, will soon be available.

1663707605620.png

While this vehicle is quite a bit smaller than the real-life full-size Bronco Raptor, it’s as close to the real thing as a 1/18 scale RC vehicle can get. Ready to tackle any terrain, the Ford Bronco TRX-4M RC vehicle boasts oil-filled shocks, steel frame rails and a “smooth-running drivetrain.” It is capable of rolling over rocks, carving through grass and can even ford small running streams thanks to its waterproof electronics. The soft compound tires give its small frame plenty of traction anywhere it goes, and also features high center ground clearance for generous approach and departure angles.

The Ford Bronco TRX-4M features a 45 degree steering angle, giving it plenty of agility in tight situations. All of its guts are hidden behind a highly detailed ABS body with molded-in color and a glossy finish that is resistant to chips and scratches.

1663707687513.png

The Ford Bronco TRX-4M will hit stores in November, and interested customers can expect to shell out $149.95 for the scaled-down rock-crawling Bronco Raptor. According to the Traxxas website, the Bronco TRX-4M can be enjoyed both indoors and out. The company previously released the RC Bronco TRX-4 based on the real-life 2021 Ford Bronco, so this new model represents the second time the Bronco has received the premium off-road scale model treatment.

Video's below not part of above article but star the Bronco Raptor kit

Last edited:
OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Tough little things...

This video below shows the actual Bronco Raptor kit and contents, pretty cool. Kit includes extensive use of high-strength steel and true bead lock rings and wheels. :cool:

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
That is so cool! I might have to buy myself an early Christmas present...

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
That is so cool! I might have to buy myself an early Christmas present...
After watching the last video above conversion process from the Bronco to the Raptor with all the metal parts I'm going to need one of these. It'll look cool in my office.

Top Member Reactions