Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Brought to us by one of our own members @Wheel2Live Outdoors
Thank you Jeff for sharing with us.

"Several months ago I compiled a list of a few things that bother me about my Bronco Raptor. Admittedly I was completely knit picking. I think this is a phenomenal vehicle but one thing in particular just seemed to be not very thought out. The door window would catch the weather stripping when opening quickly because they wouldn't dip fast enough. The only solution was to hold the door or pause before pulling it open. WHO does that? Finally Ford has found a solution. I had my bronco in for a warranty issue and explained that I learned the 2024 Broncos had a dip feature when using the remote. They updated the software and sure enough now with the remote they will dip prior to opening. How cool. This works when the unlock is activated on the remote and when unlocked with the app. However, the proximity feature does not dip the window (BoOOO)."

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Brought to us by one of our own members @Wheel2Live Outdoors
Thank you Jeff for sharing with us.

"Several months ago I compiled a list of a few things that bother me about my Bronco Raptor. Admittedly I was completely knit picking. I think this is a phenomenal vehicle but one thing in particular just seemed to be not very thought out. The door window would catch the weather stripping when opening quickly because they wouldn't dip fast enough. The only solution was to hold the door or pause before pulling it open. WHO does that? Finally Ford has found a solution. I had my bronco in for a warranty issue and explained that I learned the 2024 Broncos had a dip feature when using the remote. They updated the software and sure enough now with the remote they will dip prior to opening. How cool. This works when the unlock is activated on the remote and when unlocked with the app. However, the proximity feature does not dip the window (BoOOO)."

It doesn't bother me. I may get this done though for when I do have a few people getting in the vehicle. At least I will have the option.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I was just contemplating asking if there was something they could adjust on my drivers door to reduce/eliminate the rattling/wobbling of the window on opening the door at my next service. Opening the doors makes the Raptor feel cheap and under-engineereed. Especially as this is the first “hands on” experience passengers get with the vehicle.

I love 98% of the things related to my Raptor, but this and the parking brake location (just put a button in top of the gear selector) are my biggest small annoyances.

Not sure why Ford felt they had to make a switch and locate it like an OG cable release handle, then mount it upside down.

oh! An alcantara steering wheel option (not a aftermarket cover) would have been a fantastic way for Ford to make me happy and lighten my wallet a little more.

<End whining>

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I was just contemplating asking if there was something they could adjust on my drivers door to reduce/eliminate the rattling/wobbling of the window on opening the door at my next service. Opening the doors makes the Raptor feel cheap and under-engineereed. Especially as this is the first “hands on” experience passengers get with the vehicle.

I love 98% of the things related to my Raptor, but this and the parking brake location (just put a button in top of the gear selector) are my biggest small annoyances.

Not sure why Ford felt they had to make a switch and locate it like an OG cable release handle, then mount it upside down.

oh! An alcantara steering wheel option (not a aftermarket cover) would have been a fantastic way for Ford to make me happy and lighten my wallet a little more.

<End whining>
I agree on the windows, we need the proximity sensor to immediately drop the window, preferable to all windows but only on the doors sensing a hand opening the door. Seems like just a few more lines of code, the technology (sensor) is already in place at each door handle. Hoping Ford has this including in a near future update, and preferably an over the air update.

Top Member Reactions