May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Full Disclosure: we turned around a little short of the Rubicon

A buddy and I went up the old route for the Rubicon to see if we could get to the Rubicon Trail at the “tie-in”. last year this would have been unthinkable this time last year, but our warm Sierra winter has resulted in a lot less snow at the 6200’ elevation this year. Though that may not be the case after this weekend. Anyway, I present two Broncos driving around in the snow on a great day in the mountains for anyone interested in this sort of foolishness.

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
That looks like a ton of fun! You're still running the stock K02s right? It looks like they handled everything pretty well.

OP
JohnGalt

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
That looks like a ton of fun! You're still running the stock K02s right? It looks like they handled everything pretty well.
Yes that day (and many others) was a ton of fun. Im still running stock K02s with about 17k miles. Im running beadlocks and typically 10-12 PSI when snow wheeling. The low-ish PSI obviously helps a lot.

Id say my Raptor on the K02s is just as, if not more, capable in deep snow as other lifted Broncos with low PSI 37s (ATs and MTs) that I run with.

Top Member Reactions