(Ford Media BR) My 2022 Bronco Raptor Just Arrived This Week - by Everyman Driver

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Nice to see some Shadow Black content, but could we use a less misleading title here? This person did it for clickbait but it doesn’t make much sense to see that title on the board here?
Agreed, I posted his original title "My 2022 Bronco Raptor Just Arrived This Week" as I try not to alter original video titles for furture reference hoping to avoid duplicate video's within different threads. I do add the "- by xxxxxx" at the end for ease of categorizing and locating at a later date, in this case, somewhat clarifying the title.

Actually, You, were the first to see and photograph this exact same Shadow Black Bronco Raptor shortly after being delivered in Palm Springs for the media event. (y) Same license plate and appears now to have approximately 2600 miles. It was also much cleaner in your photo's featured in our Shadow Black thread. 🍻:giggle:

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Nice to see some Shadow Black content, but could we use a less misleading title here? This person did it for clickbait but it doesn’t make much sense to see that title on the board here?
Agreed, I posted his original title "My 2022 Bronco Raptor Just Arrived This Week" as I try not to alter original video titles for furture reference hoping to avoid duplicate video's within different threads. I do add the "- by xxxxxx" at the end for ease of categorizing and locating at a later date, in this case, somewhat clarifying the title.

Actually, You, were the first to see and photograph this exact same Shadow Black Bronco Raptor shortly after being delivered in Palm Springs for the media event. (y) Same license plate and appears now to have approximately 2600 miles. It was also much cleaner in your photo's featured in our Shadow Black thread. 🍻:giggle:
🤔I just added "(Ford Media BR)" to the end of the title. Still clickbait if someone doesn't read the entire title. :(

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Reel me in...I took the bait! I was just minding my own business and along come a shiny Black Bronco Raptor as bait.....I actually thought is was real and they was finally starting to be delivered....🤣🤣 I'm so stooopid!

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
🤔I just added "(Ford Media BR)" to the end of the title. Still clickbait if someone doesn't read the entire title. :(
Reel me in...I took the bait! I was just minding my own business and along come a shiny Black Bronco Raptor as bait.....I actually thought is was real and they was finally starting to be delivered....🤣🤣 I'm so stooopid!
Ok, moved "(Ford Media BR)" to beginning of title... I also took the bait when I found the video and at the same time thought "how can this be as one of our BroncoRaptor.com members will be the first!"

Top Member Reactions