Ford Performance: Introducing the 2024 Code Orange Bronco Raptor Appearance Package - By All Terrain Nation

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"When Ford Performance built the all new Bronco Raptor people happened to notice a big unexpected issue. The Fenders did not match the body color. The brand has listened to the buying audience and now is offering the "Code orange appearance package". The upgrade offers painted fenders, painted beauty rings, tow hooks and expanded graphics Watch as Dave discusses the package with Ari from Ford Performance."

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
This 1.5 minute video has additional views of the above Black Bronco Raptor with the new Code Orange appearance package.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Anybody else notice the mismatch of the beauty rings to the wheels? Drivers side and spare are indexed at least by one bolt off, passenger side rear is off by at least 2, and the passenger side front is actually appears correct.. evidently just lucky or someone else mounted the beauty ring. 😲 I'm unable to see the valve stem so they could all be incorrect.

I guess it's just the Reveal of an appearance package, not like anybody would be looking at it.... oh my... how embarrassing.
🫣

(Update: 12Aug23, could see front passenger wheel valve stem in TFLnow video, and of course it's not aligned correctly to the valve stem, therefore all 5 Code Orange beauty rings are incorrect.)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions