Ford sending Bronco Raptor confirmation emails!

raptor-confirm-email-feb22.jpg

Today, Ford has started sending out confirmation emails aka "golden tickets" out to customers that were selected for the first wave of allocations. If you were one of the few chosen, be sure to let us know!

Last edited:

Fordsalesguy

Founding Member
Feb 10, 2022
Texas
Yaaaaaa, Whopppeeeeeee.........Thank You Jesus!!!!!! If you have not figured it out....Got my notification yesterday.......Orders for the Raptor open in March for us lucky ones.....Yeaaaaa
WHHOOAA Raptor Ray! You got a yes letter?? Congratulations!

So far none of my customers have told me that they got a "yes letter". I have lots of "no letters" and Ford is unable or unwilling to tell me if any of my customers got one. When did you reserve your original Bronco? Ford has said that is the only criteria they used to assign those "yes letters."

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Yaaaaaa, Whopppeeeeeee.........Thank You Jesus!!!!!! If you have not figured it out....Got my notification yesterday.......Orders for the Raptor open in March for us lucky ones.....Yeaaaaa
Congratulations...not sure how you got it yesterday but I'm happy for anyone that was able to get a Bronco Raptor.

braptor von spicy pony

Founding Member
Jan 27, 2022
Santa Cruz, CA
Right On - congrats bro!

what was your original bronco order submission date? i ordered September last year, so i assume there are many ahead of me... <sigh>

Raptor Ray

Feb 11, 2022
Goodyear Az
Yea, I'm supper stoked. I put my original Bronco order in as soon as I learned they were available, I've always been a Ford Guy, Like June 2021 I think. Dealer said I had a good number with them. I probably could have had Wildtrak, which I ordered, but did not want it with the soft top.....(good call Ray) Held my ground for what I wanted. I have a really nice 2013 Jeep Wrangler, tricked out nicely, with only 65000 miles so I decide to stay with that for my runs and wait for what I wanted. Ford sent me an email saying I would get a '22 for the same price as the '21 and I changed the color to the new green (my Jeep is Commando Green) I like green. Can't hardly wait for March to see what's available on the Raptor. My Dealer guy was as excited as I was, he got his rejection letter yesterday and my nephew who woks for a Jeep dealer ship called and said he got his rejection letter. Man, do I feel lucky. Thanks for all the congrats. ........Uh=oh,,,,,,,I'm starting to feel bad.........so many guys want them.......OK, when, and I have no clue when, I get it You all are invited to my beer party and ride. Seriously, thanks for all the good words.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Wow, that's awesome. Congrats Raptor Ray and welcome the forum!

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Good evening,

I received the email that invited me into the raptor bronco crew. The only problem is my dealer has already implied a dealer mark up. Any suggestions? I am a early reservation holder and have been on a rocky road.

The price is between you and the dealer, as the email says, but there have been news reports in the past couple weeks about Ford watching dealers who charge excessive markups, so there’s hope your dealer may reconsider.

My dealer confirmed MSRP and I’d be surprised if most dealers didn’t do the same on these “golden ticket” reservations. I fully expect to sign an agreement saying that I won’t sell the Raptor for a year, and that’s fine with me for the fair deal and I plan on keeping it anyway.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Yea, I'm supper stoked. I put my original Bronco order in as soon as I learned they were available, I've always been a Ford Guy, Like June 2021 I think. Dealer said I had a good number with them. I probably could have had Wildtrak, which I ordered, but did not want it with the soft top.....(good call Ray) Held my ground for what I wanted. I have a really nice 2013 Jeep Wrangler, tricked out nicely, with only 65000 miles so I decide to stay with that for my runs and wait for what I wanted. Ford sent me an email saying I would get a '22 for the same price as the '21 and I changed the color to the new green (my Jeep is Commando Green) I like green. Can't hardly wait for March to see what's available on the Raptor. My Dealer guy was as excited as I was, he got his rejection letter yesterday and my nephew who woks for a Jeep dealer ship called and said he got his rejection letter. Man, do I feel lucky. Thanks for all the congrats. ........Uh=oh,,,,,,,I'm starting to feel bad.........so many guys want them.......OK, when, and I have no clue when, I get it You all are invited to my beer party and ride. Seriously, thanks for all the good words.
Good evening,

I received the email that invited me into the raptor bronco crew. The only problem is my dealer has already implied a dealer mark up. Any suggestions? I am a early reservation holder and have been on a rocky road.
Congrats guys! @Raptor Ray sounds like you will be ordering an Eruption Green Bronco Raptor?

@Mountain Raptor I feel like if Ford gave you a Raptor order then you shouldn't have to pay over MSRP. Hopefully, you can explain that to them and make them understand.

BraptorRyan

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Bainbridge, Ga.
My original reservation submission date was early morning (middle of the night) day 1 after the crashed Ford website finally came back up. My dealer (small town SW Ga.) said he had 43 reservations through his dealership and I was #1… Many submitted to get the Raptor when the email was sent. I was the only one to be chosen for his dealership. 13 total for his dealership zone (not sure how many dealerships are in his zone). 🎉

Attachments

• 232E9EF2-DAD1-47C3-80A8-A8ED14CAEF55.jpeg
    232E9EF2-DAD1-47C3-80A8-A8ED14CAEF55.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 61

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
My original reservation submission date was early morning (middle of the night) day 1 after the crashed Ford website finally came back up. My dealer (small town SW Ga.) said he had 43 reservations through his dealership and I was #1… Many submitted to get the Raptor when the email was sent. I was the only one to be chosen for his dealership. 13 total for his dealership zone (not sure how many dealerships are in his zone). 🎉

Congrats!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Congrats @BraptorRyan ! Hopefully, you get one quick and tell us how awesome it is.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE

🤩 Congrats on the golden ticket!

Top Member Reactions