TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I think this refers to a Auto Manufactures fleet average which raises the question is the EV's counted as part of the fleet which I'm guessing it does. There may be the possibility of gas guzzler tax? Buy your ICE dream cars now if you want anything "new". I'm not aware of any brand new Internal Combustion Engines under development (R&D). I've been told we have what we are going to get when it comes to ICE in cars.

Last edited:

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I think this refers to a Auto Manufactures fleet average which raises the question is the EV's counted as part of the fleet which I'm guessing it does. There may be the possibility of gas guzzler tax? Buy your ICE dream cars now if you want anything "new". I'm not aware of any brand new Internal Combustion Engines under development (R&D). I've been told we have what we are going to get when it comes to ICE in cars.
I would be surprised if the pending F-150 Raptor and the possible Bronco Raptor R do not have v-8 power. But if not, this is a pretty darn good time for ICE choices. I love all the muscle cars from the mid to late 60s, but as powerful as they were, they could not hold a candle to the likes of what we have now. 392 jeeps and pick ups, supercar corvettes, mustangs that approach 800 horsepower and hellcats, etc. And those are just some of the American choices. These are the good old days!

Top Member Reactions