SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
My dealer just contacted me.

I did just receive an email from my zone rep that Bronco Raptor balanced out yesterday and we will not be getting your allocation for 2022 scheduled in time.

Ah nuts....šŸ˜”

My dealer just contacted me.

I did just receive an email from my zone rep that Bronco Raptor balanced out yesterday and we will not be getting your allocation for 2022 scheduled in time.

Ah nuts....šŸ˜”
Any advisement of next steps? Like order rolls over to a 23 or you need to reorder on Sep12th? I'm surprised, really expected everyone to get a 22.

Any advisement of next steps? Like order rolls over to a 23 or you need to reorder on Sep12th? I'm surprised, really expected everyone to get a 22.
Well that was what he said will happen but the zone rep would be emailing them with more information next week supposedly.
Hard not to be bummed out right now...

That sucks. Might not be so bad getting an early ā€˜23 as opposed to a late ā€˜22 if itā€™s only a couple weeks longer for delivery

Well that was what he said will happen but the zone rep would be emailing them with more information next week supposedly.
Hard not to be bummed out right now...
Actually, you will have a one year newer BR which with other vehicles means increased residual in 2-3 years. Happened with wifeā€™s explorer and it turned out to be a positive.

Thanks, and I do appreciate trying to cheer me up but in comparison it would be like having a '22 First Edition Bronco??

Unfortunately, those that didn't get scheduled are all going to be in the same situation. I knew when Ford Performance told me to reach out to my zone rep to try and get scheduled soon that something was up.

Thanks, and I do appreciate trying to cheer me up but in comparison it would be like having a '22 First Edition Bronco??

Unfortunately, those that didn't get scheduled are all going to be in the same situation. I knew when Ford Performance told me to reach out to my zone rep to try and get scheduled soon that something was up.
Are you GT holder or dealer allocation? I've heard this from someone else that had a dealer allocation yesterday.

Are you GT holder or dealer allocation? I've heard this from someone else that had a dealer allocation yesterday.
Dealer....I was on the hairy edge for the GT I just didn't get the luck of the draw. Or maybe it's just the out in no where location I live also.

Sorry to hear this! This news doesn't bode well for me either since all I have is a dealer allocation. I'm hopeful that they will keep cranking through production and maybe we can still get a 2023 MY before 2022 is over?

Hate to say it but this is correct. I just talked to my dealership and they confirmed that they received an email today saying that any remaining Raptors that have not received notice of VIN and build dates are being pushed to 2023. They are scheduled to receive their ā€œplaybookā€ from ford that will outline the process of re ordering on 9/7. There will be a price increase but if no changes are made to the order the 2022 price will be honored. They also confirmed that they will still honor our deal for the sale at MSRP. So at least there is that.

Hate to say it but this is correct. I just talked to my dealership and they confirmed that they received an email today saying that any remaining Raptors that have not received notice of VIN and build dates are being pushed to 2023. They are scheduled to receive their ā€œplaybookā€ from ford that will outline the process of re ordering on 9/7. There will be a price increase but if no changes are made to the order the 2022 price will be honored. They also confirmed that they will still honor our deal for the sale at MSRP. So at least there is that.
Cool, same MSRP if no changes is awesome. I would rather have a 2023 by just waiting a few more weeks.

Hey might be a blessing in disguise, maybe some cool new options like the built in color top that I wanted, maybe they will throw in the V8 motor!!

Just watched FordVideoGuy video on updated 2023MY ordering process on 6g. He said scheduling for MY22 would end on Sep 8. Nothing specific to Raptors.

Also 2022 carryovers would have first shot at Heritage and Everglades editions, but apparently not Raptors As they were clearly not mentioned. Looks like GT was a one time shot.

FWIW

Hey might be a blessing in disguise, maybe some cool new options like the built in color top that I wanted, maybe they will throw in the V8 motor!!
And just maybe they will have that type of rear view camera that will eliminate the blind spots from the huge spare tire, large rear third brake light and crossbar.

Interesting. I am a GT holder with an order date of March 17th with a unscheduled clean balanced when I checked with Ford Performance and have not seen or received anything from Ford or Dealer. If I am pushed to MY23 and Hot Pepper Red is not available how will they look at that change? Ford should be a case study on how not to communicate to a customer.

Interesting. I am a GT holder with an order date of March 17th with a unscheduled clean balanced when I checked with Ford Performance and have not seen or received anything from Ford or Dealer. If I am pushed to MY23 and Hot Pepper Red is not available how will they look at that change? Ford should be a case study on how not to communicate to a customer.
Youā€™re the first GT holder Iā€™ve seen say has been balanced out.

Just out of curiosity - is your original reservation tied to your order? Just wondering if something went awry with your order. Donā€™t get me wrong, Ford customer experience has been utterly lousy but it seems like an extra level of rude to pick someone as a GT holder then not pick up the order.

Youā€™re the first GT holder Iā€™ve seen say has been balanced out.

Just out of curiosity - is your original reservation tied to your order? Just wondering if something went awry with your order. Donā€™t get me wrong, Ford customer experience has been utterly lousy but it seems like an extra level of rude to pick someone as a GT holder then not pick up the order.
Yes it is tied to the original order. I also made an in person visit yesterday to my dealership. The person that physically does the orders is at a loss to why it was not picked up yet. Nothing really suprises me at this point but I am curious if any other GT holder was not produced.

Yes it is tied to the original order. I also made an in person visit yesterday to my dealership. The person that physically does the orders is at a loss to why it was not picked up yet. Nothing really suprises me at this point but I am curious if any other GT holder was not produced.
This mess was always about the dealer getting an allocation, we all thought reservation date and getting a GT was all you needed. Looks like approx 2500 units will be built, there just aren't enough to go around.

Back