Got my 2023 Raptor..WITH digital AC Control Knobs

My 2023 Code Orange Raptor just showed up... These are the first 2 pics right off the truck. It hasn't even been cleaned up yet. I promise to post more once its done.

0.jpg

1.jpg

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Congratulations! 🍻 Bringing back the digital knobs are a definite improvement, the chip shortage work around knobs are ok, but appear cheap in comparison. (y)

Montducati

Dec 1, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 BMW M2 Comp
I'm going to demand a refund on my 2022, this just isn't fair! :LOL:

Disregard the refund, I noticed your 2023 doesn't have a switch for the cooled seats.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I'm going to demand a refund on my 2022, this just isn't fair! :LOL:
Still waiting for delivery of my 2022 with “dumb” knobs. But not willing to pay another $5k just to get directionally representative digital readouts on my knobs for what’s otherwise the same truck in 2023.

I’ll be happy if mine shows up with its flares….

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Still waiting for delivery of my 2022 with “dumb” knobs. But not willing to pay another $5k just to get directionally representative digital readouts on my knobs for what’s otherwise the same truck in 2023.

I love my Raptor, and I am glad that I have her now instead of later, BUT... I would rather have paid the 5K less and gotten the non-digital knobs....

Montducati

Dec 1, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 BMW M2 Comp

Yeah $5k is a lot of coin to get a digital temp readout! 😉

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
My 2023 Code Orange Raptor just showed up... These are the first 2 pics right off the truck. It hasn't even been cleaned up yet. I promise to post more once its done.

View attachment 4920
View attachment 4921
I find it strange that the heated steering wheel button is in the dash cluster rather than the steering wheel, can you confirm? Or is there also a button on the wheel?

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
My sales guy and the manager had 2 ford area reps discussing my build today. This is what he text me…

“They told us that they are going to see where yours is and they are going to try and prioritize the build within the next month or two “

Should I hold my breath 😂🤣😂
Order was made end of March .. 🤞🏻😉 so maybe for new year

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
My sales guy and the manager had 2 ford area reps discussing my build today. This is what he text me…

“They told us that they are going to see where yours is and they are going to try and prioritize the build within the next month or two “

Should I hold my breath 😂🤣😂
Order was made end of March .. 🤞🏻😉 so maybe for new year
Your order date doesn't appear it should be delaying your build, guessing maybe dealer allocation or some other unknown factor. Hoping for the best in your favor.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Your order date doesn't appear it should be delaying your build, guessing maybe dealer allocation or some other unknown factor. Hoping for the best in your favor.
I get zero info.. my order was direct at the dealer, in Canada it doesn’t seem we have the same awesome tools you guys all had for your builds, but having changed my badlands order to a raptor in March when the orders opened for the raptor I am hopeful, but not going to lie if I held my breath I’d prob die😂🤣😂 I’ve seen most of you guys have your dates pushed over and over.. hoping one day my dream will become a reality, I just hope it’s sooner than later 😉

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia

The knobs are sort of redundant anyway on that huge screen it shows the temp for both sides so really 🤷🏻‍♀️ does it matter that the knob shows it? I just love the wars the hubs and I have I’ll crank my ac while he has the heat or vice versa LOL the fun we all shall have 😊

Last edited:

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
My vote is to hold your breath.....😆

Ford Rep #1 - Hold Breath
Ford Rep #2 - Working on Hold Breath

All joking hope it works out!!!
It’s funny because on my way to Saskatchewan to pick up my Raptor my local dealer contacted me to see if I was sure I wanted to cancel my factory order as we now have a Vin and build date LOL oh well still it’s in March… and I have zero faith it will stay in March so we are happy we pulled the trigger on a real Raptor not a fictitious one! 😂

Last edited:

RPTR2#

Jan 27, 2023
Gallery
Western Washington
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
1972 Bronco restoration / 55 F100 restoration
Dealer allocation was the driving force for my October delivery.

Top Member Reactions