Dec 28, 2022
Gallery
Toronto
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model S
Man, did I luck out.

So I'm looking hard at a 392. Did 3 test drives and I'm ready to pull the trigger on the sound alone. I having owned a lifted Rubicon that I loved, I knew the 392 would be a blast.

I actually put my deposit down and that same night I wanted to check to see if any Braptors were for sale. Just by chance I see a silver Braptor for sale at the Ford Dealer. Uhmm, being in Toronto this was the first time I had actually seen one in the Autotrder or anywhere for that matter. I had called at least 20 dealers who all said get in line for your 12-24 month wait.

I call the dealer and ask if they have a silver bronco raptor for sale.

Rep: Yup
Me: Errr, how much over
Rep: List
Me: uhmm, the silver ford brono raptor? It's available and it's for sale at list? and this is actually on your lot
Me: ok, i buy :)
Rep: do you want to see it?
Me: noooo, take my money right now please

The vehicle gets shipped out within a few days and arrives early.

Crazy 😛
image0.jpeg
IMG_9368.jpeg
IMG_0224.jpeg
IMG_0258.jpeg
IMG_0260.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 93
Man thats awsome! I been trying to get one for over a month now, cant find anything for a reasonable markup.

Congrats!

Man thats awsome! I been trying to get one for over a month now, cant find anything for a reasonable markup.

Congrats!
haha thanks, total fluke.

Also, it is wayyyyyy better than I expected. It's a beast.

haha thanks, total fluke.

Also, it is wayyyyyy better than I expected. It's a beast.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and Congrats on a awesome score. 🍻 Sometimes we get lucky and you definitely capitalized on it, what great timing! (y)

Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and Congrats on a awesome score. 🍻 Sometimes we get lucky and you definitely capitalized on it, what great timing! (y)
truer words have not been spoken :)

Man, did I luck out.

So I'm looking hard at a 392. Did 3 test drives and I'm ready to pull the trigger on the sound alone. I having owned a lifted Rubicon that I loved, I knew the 392 would be a blast.

I actually put my deposit down and that same night I wanted to check to see if any Braptors were for sale. Just by chance I see a silver Braptor for sale at the Ford Dealer. Uhmm, being in Toronto this was the first time I had actually seen one in the Autotrder or anywhere for that matter. I had called at least 20 dealers who all said get in line for your 12-24 month wait.

Me: uhmm, the silver ford brono raptor? It's available and it's for sale at list? and this is actually on your lot

Crazy 😛View attachment 5175View attachment 5176View attachment 5177View attachment 5178View attachment 5179
Wow, that's awesome; congratulations!!

Man, did I luck out.

Crazy 😛View attachment 5175View attachment 5176View attachment 5177View attachment 5178View attachment 5179
Wicked luck!! I just drove across Canada in November, I called every ford dealer I could along my way (I’m in Vancouver) I ordered a 22 was rolled to a 23 like most people but mine will cost more than yours and only have the lux and beadlock, I found a few at MSRP in winnipeg but they were already sold by the time I called, there’s a couple available in Alberta but they want 30K over 😭 so I still wait for the order I made in March 😂 but my dealer text me yesterday saying I should get a build date in the next few weeks 🤞🏻 Anyway CONGRATS looks sick! And I’m happy to see some more make it into Canada 🇨🇦

what a story thanks for sharing. I've been waiting on mine. I was promised an early allocation, now waiting on a 23'!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on finding the deal of the year! Props to the dealer for actually selling it at MSRP.

While running some errands the other day I saw a code orange at one of our local Ford dealerships. They are asking $127,995 for it!

Congratulations...sorry I'll probably be one of the only ones being honest with you coming on here going........
hi-hello.gif

I wanted a Jeep but lucked into a Bronco Raptor. Consider yourself lucky not that you may care some of us have been waiting an extremely long time.

I hope you enjoy your new ride!!!

Wow that’s awesome and enjoy! I’m in Detroit but drive up to Toronto allot. If you see a green Braptor with a Michigan plate it’s me enjoying downtown ha.

Congratulations, I had a lucky pick-up as well due to a golden ticket holder decking the vehicle! Enjoy the new ride! 👏🏽🙌🏽🎉

Man, did I luck out.

Congratulations Man that’s awesome !!
I picked mine up last week and it drives so much better than the 392, like no comparison at all !!

Congrats! I'm hoping to finally get my allocation and order started.

Since you've now driven both, how would you compare/contrast the 392 vs. the BRaptor? I've wondered about the 392 as I have a lifted Gladiator now.

Outstanding….just goes to show that tenacity pays off…..sometimes…
Your new ride is sooooo much more vehicle than the 392….

Congrats! I'm hoping to finally get my allocation and order started.

Since you've now driven both, how would you compare/contrast the 392 vs. the BRaptor? I've wondered about the 392 as I have a lifted Gladiator now.
Hey thanks so much everyone!! Appreciate the kind words and hope you are all enjoying your Braptor. For those waiting, it worth the wait :)

As far as the 392 comparison, there really is none. You can find comparisons all day long but once you have actually put some miles on both the braptor is better in every way. Ride, cabin, finish, upgrades, and exclusivity.

BUT, the 392 has that oh so killer sound. I mean it sounds really really really good. I really dont think you could go wrong with either.

That ICONIC Silver is looking.............Well... Fucking ICONIC!
it was sort of last on my list for colors but in person it really looks good. in fact the whole truck looks way better in person. pics really do not do it justice

Wicked luck!! I just drove across Canada in November, I called every ford dealer I could along my way (I’m in Vancouver) I ordered a 22 was rolled to a 23 like most people but mine will cost more than yours and only have the lux and beadlock, I found a few at MSRP in winnipeg but they were already sold by the time I called, there’s a couple available in Alberta but they want 30K over 😭 so I still wait for the order I made in March 😂 but my dealer text me yesterday saying I should get a build date in the next few weeks 🤞🏻 Anyway CONGRATS looks sick! And I’m happy to see some more make it into Canada 🇨🇦
Well i hope you get it really soon!!!

Back