Got My Window Sticker Today!!!!

Its Hard to say just how great this feels to see after over 2.25 years of waiting...... It looks like many of us got these today.

I also got a text from my builder that the order has been sent to the plant.

Sh*t's gettin real.......

1668712368048.png

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Congratulations! Has to be a great feeling that will only be outdone when you finally pick it up!!! 🙌🏽

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
If you're being built next week, you can go here: https://ordertrack.app/ Add your vin and order number and see if your sticker is ready.

You order number is a 4-digit order number that you may have to call your dealer for

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
How did you pull of this "Software Vodoo" ? This site works and the shop.ford does not... Please explain :)
HAHA... Wish I could take credit for it, but in reality, so many of us have been waiting for sooooo long that a few awesome minds in the community put things like it together. I just got luck enough to stumble into it.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
That is awesome. Who is your dealer? Sure would be nice if Ford let us transfer our reservations to a dealer like yours!!
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! and many agree ability to transfer would have mitigated the ADM's. Your from the beautiful side the state close to Silver Lake sand dunes, enjoy. (y)

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Is there Price Protection for the Bronco Raptor?
No, for 2023 what was known as Price Protection has been renamed and streamlined, now called "2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer." Private Offer excludes specialty vehicles Bronco Raptor and Heritage Limited. This Article on Bronco Nation documents the new process.

Top Member Reactions