Gallery
south bend in
Current Ride
land rover
Beautiful machine ! Worth the wait !
AF706E54-DE19-4D0E-8D95-6E8AF20DB219.jpeg
0FD456DB-490E-4CC5-AAAE-62FA18425CC0.jpeg

CONGRATS!!!

I'm waiting on my own CR Braptor right now too.

Let us all be jealous of the interior too and post some additional pics.

Congratulations!!! it's a beauty!!! 😍👍🏽

Congrats on the new Bronco Raptor!

Congrats on the new Bronco Raptor!
Congratulations and not to steal your glory, I also took possession of my new BRaptor yesterday too!! Its SO much better than I ever anticipated can't wait to get her off road!!

Congratulations and not to steal your glory, I also took possession of my new BRaptor yesterday too!! Its SO much better than I ever anticipated can't wait to get her off road!!
Sweet, Congrats!

Where are the pics and impressions?
Working on that coming soon, maybe I missed it here but as I was admiring the big, vented hood scoop as i walked around it caught my eye on driver's side vents on hood there's very small dates 1967-1969-1971-and 1972 i believe might be the years bronco won the off-road championship?

Working on that coming soon, maybe I missed it here but as I was admiring the big, vented hood scoop as i walked around it caught my eye on driver's side vents on hood there's very small dates 1967-1969-1971-and 1972 i believe might be the years bronco won the off-road championship?
Yes, Bronco Wins Baja 1000 years!

"The Baja 1000 is an annual Mexican off-road motorsport race held on the Baja California Peninsula. It is one of the most prestigious off-road races in the world, having attracted competitors from six continents. The race was founded by Ed Pearlman in 1967 and is sanctioned by SCORE International."

Yes, Bronco Wins Baja 1000 years!

"The Baja 1000 is an annual Mexican off-road motorsport race held on the Baja California Peninsula. It is one of the most prestigious off-road races in the world, having attracted competitors from six continents. The race was founded by Ed Pearlman in 1967 and is sanctioned by SCORE International."
Yes, and I highly recommend book Bronco Racing by John Elkin has amazing pics and info on all of Bronco racing. Can buy through MidlifeClassiccars.com

Back