Graphics Package

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Does anyone know if you can order the Graphics package as a separate item from Ford? For instance, what happens when you have "Back End Damage to a previously installed graphics package, how would you get that put back on?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Yes, however availability of many Bronco Raptor parts/items are not currently available (back ordered) due to the limited supplies going to production. Check with a Ford dealership parts person.

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Just picked my BRaptor and the dealership is checking on the availability of the graphics package…stay tuned! 📻 Looking for aftermarket options as well…. I’ve seen Underground Graphics has a good selection but at this point nothing BRaptor specific. Hopefully just a matter of time!!! 🤞🏽

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Just picked my BRaptor and the dealership is checking on the availability of the graphics package…stay tuned! 📻 Looking for aftermarket options as well…. I’ve seen Underground Graphics has a good selection but at this point nothing BRaptor specific. Hopefully just a matter of time!!! 🤞🏽
Update: No new info…🤦🏽‍♂️ BRaptor graphics currently not available to order via Ford Accesories and still haven’t found anyone making anything BRaptor specific. 😞

OP
D

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
I talked to Ford Performance, they told me my Rep Should be able to add the Graphics package even though I have VIN... And a BUILD WEEK ... It makes sense, but it probably won't happen..

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I talked to Ford Performance, they told me my Rep Should be able to add the Graphics package even though I have VIN... And a BUILD WEEK ... It makes sense, but it probably won't happen..
Try it, the graphics are typically added post build completion, so it may not alter build sequence.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I found the OEM Graphics, but man they are like DOUBLE the PRICE 2900 for all six
Your dealer couldn't add the graphics package thru his rep? Being a post production add-on I agreed with Ford Performance that it's likely the dealer rep could add for you. Ouch on the 2900.

OP
D

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Your dealer couldn't add the graphics package thru his rep? Being a post production add-on I agreed with Ford Performance that it's likely the dealer rep could add for you. Ouch on the 2900.
They could not add per the dealer rep.. So I had to find the parts numbers for the Graphics. So.. yeah.............. Sucks they couldn't add

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
They could not add per the dealer rep.. So I had to find the parts numbers for the Graphics. So.. yeah.............. Sucks they couldn't add
There should be alternative graphics options available in the future, RTR for one already has some cool looking graphics for Broncos.

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
Can you share the parts number…thanks!

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
Can you share the parts number…thanks!
dj007x you originally mentioned how would you repair graphics if damaged, I'll bet a skilled wrap tech could match and make it look well again!!

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
Couldn’t pull the trigger on this purchase as I can’t justify paying 2-3x more for the factory option! 🫤 Additionally, contacted the dealer who couldn’t verify what the items were and why there were 6 as opposed to 4 separate part numbers 🤔 Going the custom route and I’ll post what I end up with if/when it happens… Thanks for the info! 🙌🏽

OP
D

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Couldn’t pull the trigger on this purchase as I can’t justify paying 2-3x more for the factory option! 🫤 Additionally, contacted the dealer who couldn’t verify what the items were and why there were 6 as opposed to 4 separate part numbers 🤔 Going the custom route and I’ll post what I end up with if/when it happens… Thanks for the info! 🙌🏽
2 hood decals, 2 side graphics and 2 Raptor Letters for six.. Yeah it's insane to pay double for no reason.. Could the dealer get you Ford Cash to offset the cost?

Top Member Reactions