Great deal on an offroad jack

Godzilla7

New member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Joined
Oct 2, 2025
Messages
9
Gallery
3
Reaction score
19
Location
Nevada
Current Ride
2025 Bronco Raptor
If you are a fan of Harbor Freight stuff, there is a great deal on the Badlands 3-ton Off-Road Jack tomorrow 10/1. It is a one day deal.

1790785659229.webp
 
Thanks I was in Harbor Freight yesterday and looking at this 3ton and the 1.5ton...not sure which really need but on long trips I want to take a jack with me so this or the one that is a jack stand and bottle jack all in one....not sure which works best for a Braptor and securing it in the back.
 
I have the 1 1/2 ton that I take with me on my offroad trips. Works great. No issues lifting a corner. I may buy the 3 ton to keep in my garage. Good jacks. The 1 1/2 ton is nice and compact. Easy to carry too.
 
Below photo, for size comparison, from a reviewer of the 1.5 ton on the Harbor Freight site. I agree with above, the 1.5 should be good for a corner, while the 3 ton should be fine for lifting the entire front, side, or rear of our 6k pound Raptors.

1790814887560.webp


For off-road, I like @JohnGalt ARB Bushmaster X-Jack as seen in post below. Appears safe on any terrain while offering compact lightweight storage.
Also in the same thread above is height references for jacking and what other members are using for jacking solutions.
 
I have the 1 1/2 ton that I take with me on my offroad trips. Works great. No issues lifting a corner. I may buy the 3 ton to keep in my garage. Good jacks. The 1 1/2 ton is nice and compact. Easy to carry too.
I keep the 3 ton for garage use only. It works so well. Too large (takes up space) and heavy for off road use. The 1.5 is perfect for that. 99% of the time it will be used for a flat.
 

Top Member Reactions

Back
Top Bottom