Founding Member
Jul 11, 2022
Gallery
Germantown, TN
Current Ride
2019 Audi S5
Current Ride #2
Harley Springer
I'm experiencing a consistent rattle in the back, and it's not related to the subwoofer rattle that I've read about on the Bronco6g forum. It seems to be coming from the hard top - either where the rear brace is or at the rear window, on the right side.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm experiencing a consistent rattle in the back, and it's not related to the subwoofer rattle that I've read about on the Bronco6g forum. It seems to be coming from the hard top - either where the rear brace is or at the rear window, on the right side.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Personally, I have not, but there are entire threads dedicated to it over at B6g.com

I had/ have a noise issue with mine, but it seems to come and go and strangely enough be weather related. I can't speak for the back section, but where my middle section meets the front two sections it makes a slight rattle noise only when it is really cold outside. We are talking mid 30's and less in temp. I can push up against any of the 3 panels while driving and the noise will stop. I am pretty sure it is just a materials issue and where the plastic and rubber meet something will shrink with the cold and make it rattle some against something else. I did take all 3 sections off and put them back on and it seemed to have stopped it for a while. Although it hasn't been as cold where I am at as opposed to when it was doing it consistently. From what I have read across the forums it seems this extra bracing in the Braptors does seem to help with rattling. Sorry you are having this problem. Maybe take the back section off and check all the weather stripping and see if you notice anything weird or maybe just take it off, put it back on, and tighten it up to see if that changes anything. Wish I had a real answer for you, but I don't.

Back