Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Hi Everyone,

I searched for flags, dune flags, flag brackets but I couldn't find anything. Perhaps there has been but I don't see it.

I'm looking for a dune flag for the Raptor. I have seen they can be folding like a tent pole which would be perfect (Handy Flag). A quick Raptor search didn't bring up much. There were some options for regular Broncos. There are also suction cup designs; however, a permanent solution may be the way to go.

Any help would be appreciated. I will be needing one for August and it is great to have one ready if you need one.

Edit: I have found a mount from Broncograveyard and it seems like Handyflag is the way to go. Some areas the flag has to be mounted on the front of the vehicle so the Broncograaveyard mount will work fine. If anyone knows about the suction cup option that would be great.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I searched for flags, dune flags, flag brackets but I couldn't find anything. Perhaps there has been but I don't see it.

I'm looking for a dune flag for the Raptor. I have seen they can be folding like a tent pole which would be perfect (Handy Flag). A quick Raptor search didn't bring up much. There were some options for regular Broncos. There are also suction cup designs; however, a permanent solution may be the way to go.

Any help would be appreciated. I will be needing one for August and it is great to have one ready if you need one.

Edit: I have found a mount from Broncograveyard and it seems like Handyflag is the way to go. Some areas the flag has to be mounted on the front of the vehicle so the Broncograaveyard mount will work fine. If anyone knows about the suction cup option that would be great.

Thanks,
IMG_0518.jpeg
IMG_0614.jpeg
IMG_0516.jpeg

I posted some over in this similiar thread that appears will work with our Bronco Raptors.

Top Member Reactions

Back