Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I found the site just searching for all things Bronco Raptor.

I visited another frequently referenced Bronco site but there was an awful lot of Braptor bashing done by the regular Bronco owners/buyers. It was just too off-putting to even want to join.
Glad you found us! We wanted a dedicated Bronco Raptor forum for like-minded people to discuss and share information about this special new Bronco. Not just a section in a large forum where people can pop in to say their base build is better or bash Raptor owners because they couldn't get one of their own. A genuine forum for all things Bronco Raptor and cool topics by enthusiasts that only enjoy the best that life has to offer!

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Me too. I've been a GM guy my whole life. However, I've been less than impressed with how GM has completely dropped the ball on building any truly capable off roader. When they brought back the Blazer it gave me hope until I saw it was just another street bound "crossover SUV".

When I saw Ford was coming out with the Bronco and saw the Sasquatch package I was blown away and knew I had to get one. Then they came out with the Raptor version and......well the rest you know. The BRaptor is about as close as they could have come to anything I could have hoped for.

I'm on a Navy ship right now so all I can do is cheer you guys on and hope our internet here keeps working. I should be home in 2 to 4 months and hopefully not long after take delivery of my own BRaptor. In the mean time I'll be happy to share everyone's excitement from the keyboard ;)
Glad you found us! We wanted a dedicated Bronco Raptor forum for like-minded people to discuss and share information about this special new Bronco. Not just a section in a large forum where people can pop in to say their base build is better or bash Raptor owners because they couldn't get one of their own. A genuine forum for all things Bronco Raptor and cool topics by enthusiasts that only enjoy the best that life has to offer!Me too

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Me too. I've been a GM guy my whole life. However, I've been less than impressed with how GM has completely dropped the ball on building any truly capable off roader. When they brought back the Blazer it gave me hope until I saw it was just another street bound "crossover SUV".

When I saw Ford was coming out with the Bronco and saw the Sasquatch package I was blown away and knew I had to get one. Then they came out with the Raptor version and......well the rest you know. The BRaptor is about as close as they could have come to anything I could have hoped for.

I'm on a Navy ship right now so all I can do is cheer you guys on and hope our internet here keeps working. I should be home in 2 to 4 months and hopefully not long after take delivery of my own BRaptor. In the mean time I'll be happy to share everyone's excitement from the keyboard ;)

The new Chevy Blazer was a complete disappointment for me too. I was really hoping they would bring something back like the old 2 door ZR2 Blazer. Thank you for your service! 🍻

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

Wow, can you tell us what type of ship? I hope you are out somewhere nice running drills and not headed towards the Black Sea...

Thank you for your service and I hope you get good news on your Bronco Raptor soon!

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I can't say where we're at....I'd lose my clearance for sure. Can't say which one, but it's a T-AGOS ship.

I have no clue when I'll get my BRaptor because when you buy on the base it's a completely different process. I'm told I'll have mine within 5 months now. I'm not sure how knowledgeable that estimate is and I can't log into Ford to check so we'll see.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I can't say where we're at....I'd lose my clearance for sure. Can't say which one, but it's a T-AGOS ship.

I have no clue when I'll get my BRaptor because when you buy on the base it's a completely different process. I'm told I'll have mine within 5 months now. I'm not sure how knowledgeable that estimate is and I can't log into Ford to check so we'll see.
Cool looking ship! Catamarans rule :cool:

Top Member Reactions