How much would you pay for the Bronco Raptor Golden Ticket? 🎫

How much would you pay for a Braptor Golden Ticket?

• $1000-$2000

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • $3000-$5000

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • $5000-$7500

• $8000-$10,000

• $15,000+

• Nothing, only sticker price

• Total voters

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
After spending some time playing around with the Bronco Raptor configurator yesterday, I got even more excited about getting one. It got me thinking.. If you could buy a golden ticket to guarantee a spot in line for the 2022 Bronco Raptor. How much would you pay?

braptor von spicy pony

Founding Member
Jan 27, 2022
Santa Cruz, CA
i'd pay up to $100K depending on options. i agree, given the ridiculous prices 4dr badlands and higher w/sasquatch were going for on ebay last year, these will be going for $120K+.

BRaptorBoy

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia, Canada
Hah, I never even heard of a "Golden Ticket" until I saw someone mention it on bronco6g. It really is too bad that Ford is choosing not to include Canada in their sales of these beasts.
I have been faithfully watching and learning everything about the Bronco since it was rumoured back in '15. Once dropped in '17 I caught the bug hard and have been building one ever since they dropped the first B&P here in Canada, about 3 weeks after the US received it. (If I remember correctly). Almost pulled the trigger a couple of times too. I am glad I waited, the BRaptor is dope.
I reached out to Ford Canada with an email earlier this week asking what their plans are for the BRaptor in Canada. Alas, no word on what will happen here.. I hardly see Bronco' on the roads nor in dealership showrooms and certainly not with the Sasquatch package here in Canada.
I must say I am feeling a little left out once again.. I'll explain; 10 years ago I ordered a 2013 boss302 in schoolbus yellow. When you purchased one of these vehicles you were able to book a driving school to learn how to push it to the limit (part of the boss302 package as a thank you I guess). Ford Corporate didn't allow Canadian boss302's to participate in the program. (such BS)
I will be disappointed if they do not offer these in Canada and I'm sure I won't be the only one.
As for a Golden Ticket, well my friend.. we aren't that lucky here north of the 49th but I would still like the chance for one.

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Hah, I never even heard of a "Golden Ticket" until I saw someone mention it on bronco6g. It really is too bad that Ford is choosing not to include Canada in their sales of these beasts.
I have been faithfully watching and learning everything about the Bronco since it was rumoured back in '15. Once dropped in '17 I caught the bug hard and have been building one ever since they dropped the first B&P here in Canada, about 3 weeks after the US received it. (If I remember correctly). Almost pulled the trigger a couple of times too. I am glad I waited, the BRaptor is dope.
I reached out to Ford Canada with an email earlier this week asking what their plans are for the BRaptor in Canada. Alas, no word on what will happen here.. I hardly see Bronco' on the roads nor in dealership showrooms and certainly not with the Sasquatch package here in Canada.
I must say I am feeling a little left out once again.. I'll explain; 10 years ago I ordered a 2013 boss302 in schoolbus yellow. When you purchased one of these vehicles you were able to book a driving school to learn how to push it to the limit (part of the boss302 package as a thank you I guess). Ford Corporate didn't allow Canadian boss302's to participate in the program. (such BS)
I will be disappointed if they do not offer these in Canada and I'm sure I won't be the only one.
As for a Golden Ticket, well my friend.. we aren't that lucky here north of the 49th but I would still like the chance for one.
Sorry to hear all this! You would think for all the extra money you pay for vehicles up there that you would at least get to participate in the programs intended for those vehicles.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
@BRaptorBoy - Fingers crossed that Ford will release the Bronco Raptor up there. 🤞. Let us know when you hear back from Ford Canada.

Top Member Reactions