I hate waiting

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Can't wait for my Raptor, and what makes it really frustrating is we can't do a lot of shopping either, because we don't know what will fit. Can we order tops, or bimini's or will the B and C pillar braces get in the way. is there room in the engine compartment with the 3.0L for a compressor? Do we need different parts to mount it? Will the C Pillar brace get in the way of things in the back? Molle panels or hooks, or boxes. Will a winch fit or will it block important stuff? Excited but frustrated with the delays and the lack of ability to order "stuff"

First world problems!!!!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I consider the anticipation and excitement as part of the thrill ride.

Ednass

Founding Member
Mar 26, 2022
New york
Can't wait for my Raptor, and what makes it really frustrating is we can't do a lot of shopping either, because we don't know what will fit. Can we order tops, or bimini's or will the B and C pillar braces get in the way. is there room in the engine compartment with the 3.0L for a compressor? Do we need different parts to mount it? Will the C Pillar brace get in the way of things in the back? Molle panels or hooks, or boxes. Will a winch fit or will it block important stuff? Excited but frustrated with the delays and the lack of ability to order "stuff"

First world problems!!!!
Yup, we are all “patiently” waiting. But the one thing I am confident on is the factory soft top, Bimini top and the bestop for that matter all should fit. If you have had any experience with the currently available Broncos, the tops don’t interfere with the areas with the additional bracing. I’m actually thinking about ordering the bestop in anticipation of the raptor myself.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

First world problems!!!!
OK... I confess... I'm anxiously patiently waiting....

2022 Ford Bronco Raptor_16c.jpg

Top Member Reactions