supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
The official Iconic Silver Bronco Raptor Forum Photo Thread!

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Iconic-Silver-FA.jpg

Ford Authority posted several detailed photos of the new Bronco Raptor in Ionic Silver today. Check out the rest here: FordAuthority

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Iconic silver looks even better in person. When I bought my F250 a few years ago, I was going back and forth for months trying to decide between Iconic Silver and Magnetic. I ended up going with magnetic only because I found one sitting on the lot with the specs I wanted.

Of course, that's back when you could find a vehicle for sale on a dealer lot. 😂

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Iconic silver looks even better in person. When I bought my F250 a few years ago, I was going back and forth for months trying to decide between Iconic Silver and Magnetic. I ended up going with magnetic only because I found one sitting on the lot with the specs I wanted.

Of course, that's back when you could find a vehicle for sale on a dealer lot. 😂
I ordered the Silver, have been going back and forth between the Black and Silver.. Silver has more detail, and you can make it "Pop" by adding Black and More Silver accents

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I ordered the Silver, have been going back and forth between the Black and Silver.. Silver has more detail, and you can make it "Pop" by adding Black and More Silver accents
Silver is one of the best colors to show off the body lines and contours, auto designers choose silver more than any other color for concept vehicles, etc... I think the optional graphics package looks better with this Iconic Silver than any of the other color options.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
I saw IS in person at Off-Roadeo last week...looks super sharp. Like supersix, I ended up with Magnetic Metallic on my Raptor because it was someone else's order to backed out last minute and I jumped on it. MM is a great color. I did white on the Braptor...it was a toss up between white and IS.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
That's the best shot of the Iconic Silver we have seen yet!

CT-LBFE

Founding Member
Jun 6, 2022
Greenwich, CT
Current Ride
Lightening Blue First Edition
What are people's thoughts on which of the 2 wheel styles look best with the Iconic Silver? Is losing the beadlock capability all that significant, absent doing exceptionally rugged (i.e. most extreme 5%) terrain? I ordered mine with the beadlock capable wheels but now re-thinking things and since my order hasn't gotten picked up, still have time to change... Thanks for the thoughts!

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
What are people's thoughts on which of the 2 wheel styles look best with the Iconic Silver? Is losing the beadlock capability all that significant, absent doing exceptionally rugged (i.e. most extreme 5%) terrain? I ordered mine with the beadlock capable wheels but now re-thinking things and since my order hasn't gotten picked up, still have time to change... Thanks for the thoughts!
I went with the forged ones simply because it looks the best on the tailgate

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
This thread may assist you with pics of the 3 wheel choices.
Bronco Raptor Wheel Options and Pricing
I went with the Forged beadlock (Style 2) for same reason as Cupholders, I just liked the looks and it seemed like a reasonable price for 5 forged beadlock capable wheels. The Cast beadlock (Style 1) are a different color then either of the other 2 choices. Some here went with the std cast wheels as they are anticipating adding aftermarket wheels later. None are a bad choice, I see them as personal preference.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Tube Doors installed.
That looks like a load of fun! How easy were the tube doors to install? Do you think you will leave them on or just run them when you want the open-air setup?

Backcracka

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2022
Gallery
Louisville
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor F-150
That looks like a load of fun! How easy were the tube doors to install? Do you think you will leave them on or just run them when you want the open-air setup?
Doors took 2 of us about 30 minutes 1st time doing it, and about 20 taking them off. Wasn't that hard. I just had them on over the weekend ---getting colder here in Kentucky.

Top Member Reactions