🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Aug 17, 2023
Gallery
Huntington Beach CA
Current Ride
'23 Raptor
Current Ride #2
'22 4XE Rubicon
Hey guys! I am about a month away from starting my build. Thanks to you and this forum, I have found some exceptional builds and information. I would appreciate your input on the following:

Wheels - KMC Grenade Crawl - 18” beadlock / -24mm offset
Tires - Toyo 38x13.50R18
Lift - 2”/1” Foutz sleeve
Do you see any rubbing issues with this combo?
Is there any other 18” beadlock on the market? I couldn’t find one.

Hey guys! I am about a month away from starting my build. Thanks to you and this forum, I have found some exceptional builds and information. I would appreciate your input on the following:

Wheels - KMC Grenade Crawl - 18” beadlock / -24mm offset
Tires - Toyo 38x13.50R18
Lift - 2”/1” Foutz sleeve
Do you see any rubbing issues with this combo?
Is there any other 18” beadlock on the market? I couldn’t find one.
Great choice on wheels, I would consider the 18x9 with +10mm offset, it will drive better and less stress on front suspension and steering components.

I chose Raceline beadlocks 17x9 +25 with Falken RT 38x13.5x17. It fills out the wheel wells nicely and has no issues with fitment!
As Turbo said, I think the -24 is a little much.

IMG_9767 5.JPG

IMG_9768 2.JPG

Thank you for the help!

I will look into the backspacing. My toys have a little poke but I see your point.

Is it lifted? Also, did you have any issues with the spare tire mount?

Also, with the -24mm offset, you could potentially loose a fender flare upon landing as the tire will poke out too far to roll/pivot up into the flare at full stuff as it does stock.

Thank you for the help!

I will look into the backspacing. My toys have a little poke but I see your point.

Is it lifted? Also, did you have any issues with the spare tire mount?
I have a 1.5” body lift and max tire clearance.
The spare fits perfectly with the +25. I think you’d have to add some spacers on the tailgate stops if you had - offset wheels.

Back