Mar 8, 2022
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
My dealership told me today my rate was locked in from the date I ordered my vehicle. So if there is nothing better out there when we finally get to pick up our Raptors this should help.

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
CT
My local credit union is 3.25% but with excellent credit there’s a 1% savings so I locked in 2.25%. Their lock is in place for 6 months so I’ll have bigger problems than interest rates if the braptor isn’t here by then. 🤣
That’s great. Mine has jumped to 3.79

How many month term for that rate?

RIDE

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2022
Moab
My dealership told me today my rate was locked in from the date I ordered my vehicle. So if there is nothing better out there when we finally get to pick up our Raptors this should help.
Good info. Is that from your dealership (e.g. banks they work with) or directly thru ford?

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
That doesn’t sound right but I hope it’s true

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I’d be shocked if they actually hold rates from March during all the delays
I am skeptical as well. They told me since I ordered it and put a deposit it was basically the same thing as a purchase. I have never experienced anything like this before so I guess we will see if and when they get here.

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
USA
I am skeptical as well. They told me since I ordered it and put a deposit it was basically the same thing as a purchase. I have never experienced anything like this before so I guess we will see if and when they get here.
Usually what gets locked in at time of order is any potential rebates (there are none) or incentives. I have never seen Ford Credit lock in rates unless it was a subvented rate, like 0% on f150s. As many have said, check with several lenders to get the best rate.

Top Member Reactions