Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
By our very First BROTM winner, and our First BROTM repeat winner: @DesertChief

"Last year, after just a few off-road trips, Matt admitted he thinks the Bronco Raptor might just be the best off-road vehicle ever produced. Over the last 12 months and 22,000 miles, he set out to prove his claim and push the Braptor to it’s limits in every environment he could find.
Sand dunes, rock trails, mud pits, blizzard conditions, and countless big air jumps later, Matt still holds to his claim of the Bronco Raptor being an unmatched by any other stock off-road vehicle.
And did we mention it’s his daily driver too? Ford Performance has proven that their vehicles can take severe abuse on the weekends and be a commuter on Monday just the same.
Watch this episode to find out why Matt thinks there’s nothing else out there like the Bronco Raptor, and what makes this performance vehicle such a rarity in a world of OEM off-road capable vehicles."

00:00 | Intro
01:11 | Bronco Raptor is Undefeated
02:01 | What I don’t like about the Bronco Raptor
03:32 | Rock Crawling in the Bronco Raptor
04:20 | Bronco Raptor in the Desert
05:44 | Overlanding in the Bronco Raptor
07:03 | Bronco Raptor as a Daily Driver
08:13 | Wrap-Up

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
By our very First BROTM winner, and our First BROTM repeat winner: @DesertChief

"Last year, after just a few off-road trips, Matt admitted he thinks the Bronco Raptor might just be the best off-road vehicle ever produced. Over the last 12 months and 22,000 miles, he set out to prove his claim and push the Braptor to it’s limits in every environment he could find.
Sand dunes, rock trails, mud pits, blizzard conditions, and countless big air jumps later, Matt still holds to his claim of the Bronco Raptor being an unmatched by any other stock off-road vehicle.
And did we mention it’s his daily driver too? Ford Performance has proven that their vehicles can take severe abuse on the weekends and be a commuter on Monday just the same.
Watch this episode to find out why Matt thinks there’s nothing else out there like the Bronco Raptor, and what makes this performance vehicle such a rarity in a world of OEM off-road capable vehicles."

00:00 | Intro
01:11 | Bronco Raptor is Undefeated
02:01 | What I don’t like about the Bronco Raptor
03:32 | Rock Crawling in the Bronco Raptor
04:20 | Bronco Raptor in the Desert
05:44 | Overlanding in the Bronco Raptor
07:03 | Bronco Raptor as a Daily Driver
08:13 | Wrap-Up

It looks like he travels with his steps off most of the time. That is a tall climb into your rig. He doesn't have any differential protection either. I know the premise of the video is a stock truck. It is nice to see he hasn't damaged anything underneath and the tie rods and such. I am still opting for protection. I go hard as well and perhaps I don't finesse as well as he does.....haha. It certainly can't hurt to protect a little more. Awesome vehicle.

Top Member Reactions