It is finally here..... 2 years + 200 days later.

irishkpo

Aug 16, 2022
Gallery
Minnesota
Current Ride
'23 - Raptor - Code Orange (mine) AND on order a '24 HLE 2dr - Yellowstone (wife's)
Current Ride #2
Rental Car of the week...
Rolled off the truck on Saturday. Paperwork completed for an MSRP purchase price that afternoon. They are prepping the truck and adding some aftermarket parts for me and I can pick it up when I get home on Friday.

1678747305756.jpeg

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Congrats! Nice color and wheels. I got the bead lock capable wheels but after seeing those in person I think they look better.

OP
irishkpo

irishkpo

Aug 16, 2022
Gallery
Minnesota
Current Ride
'23 - Raptor - Code Orange (mine) AND on order a '24 HLE 2dr - Yellowstone (wife's)
Current Ride #2
Rental Car of the week...
Congrats! Nice color and wheels. I got the bead lock capable wheels but after seeing those in person I think they look better.
Yeah - I debated hard with myself about the Beadlocks and living in MN I really decided I couldn't see the point here. I had a set of beadlocks on my FJ and in the end decided with the few times a year when I get to go offroading around here they just weren't necessary. I just did for the $$ savings this time.

Metal-tech 4x4

Mar 13, 2023
Gallery
Pacific North West
Current Ride
2022 Badlands - Sqach Built
Current Ride #2
Lexus GX470 overland built
Congrats on Braptor DAY! And at sticker too, thats great. Have fun with it. Bead locks are nice when you need them, ok they also look cool. My Raptor is comming non bead locks too, I am going to op for my own wheels of choice, time will tell. I may also pull the factory rims it comes with and custom ceramic cote then too.

Have with with the new whip!

Top Member Reactions