🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
As March Madness comes to a close and the sun starts melting the ice that has your bronco trapped in your garage, the tops are sure to be coming off, exposing your bronco for what it really is. I want to see what everyone is packing under there!
FCD7318E-4B13-4EE6-A88D-455C5BEA1A6B.jpeg

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
ahhh...Santana Row...
nice looking rig! what push bar addition is that? and is that a 'heritage' badge on the side? I'm considering adding them and looking for ideas on placement.

Ckop24

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 10, 2023
Gallery
Carlsbad, CA
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Thanks! The bull bar is from DV8. I dig it as it’s not as tall as others and can still see the grill emblem. And yes those are heritage badges on there. I was able to squeeze them on the quarter panels right about the fender curves. Just used a laser level and picked out a good spot on each side. However, I’m ripping these panels off in June when my advanced fiberglass flares arrive :)

OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Thanks! The bull bar is from DV8. I dig it as it’s not as tall as others and can still see the grill emblem. And yes those are heritage badges on there. I was able to squeeze them on the quarter panels right about the fender curves. Just used a laser level and picked out a good spot on each side. However, I’m ripping these panels off in June when my advanced fiberglass flares arrive :)
Seeing as they arrived in June does that mean you got the 4.5” flare? I’d love to see those when you get them! Super curious how they look and some feedback on them

Ckop24

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 10, 2023
Gallery
Carlsbad, CA
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Actually I went with the 7.5”. I put 0 offset wheels with 38’s on and think it would poke out just a little too much with the 4.5” flares. But who knows I think both will look awesome. I’ll start a new thread with pics once I get them on.

Top Member Reactions