Magnaflow Overland Catback - Exclusive for Raptor

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Magnaflow just dropped their NEW Overland Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System for the Ford Bronco Raptor’s!

bronco_rap.png

Being the first aftermarket exhaust for the BRaptor’s, Magnaflow’s Overland System involves a unique set of muffler/resonators to give the truck a moderate increase in sound while still retaining the active exhaust.

img_9434.jpg

Featuring:

High-clearance 3” diameter mandrel bent piping.
Functional active exhaust valves.
11” Round, Straight-through mufflers with “No Drone Technology” resonators.
304 Stainless Steel construction
Bolt-On Installation

Check out the system here!

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us here at Lethal Performance and we'll be more than happy assist!

HaugenRacing

Feb 3, 2023
Gallery
Scottsdale, AZ
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Need sound clips. So stoked exhausts are starting to come out. What else is on the horizon for exhaust systems? I got the SPD downpipes coming and want this thing nearly straight piped on BAJA mode.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Need sound clips. So stoked exhausts are starting to come out. What else is on the horizon for exhaust systems? I got the SPD downpipes coming and want this thing nearly straight piped on BAJA mode.
If your considerating 3" pipes as with this magnaflow you may want the SPD to remain 3" thru the last connection. The pictures I've seen the SPD is necking down to the OEM diameter just before exiting.

Above sound clip from Magnaflow web site

HaugenRacing

Feb 3, 2023
Gallery
Scottsdale, AZ
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
If your considerating 3" pipes as with this magnaflow you may want the SPD to remain 3" thru the last connection. The pictures I've seen the SPD is necking down to the OEM diameter just before exiting.

Above sound clip from Magnaflow web site

I don't think that's an option is. When I ordered cats were the only option. Unless someone sells a turbo back kit downpipes and exhausts will have to neck down to fit the factory downpipes or exhaust. Could redo those sections once I have it all but I don't think it's that big of a deal. It'll flow a lot more even with the restriction

Top Member Reactions