Maxlider Bros Serial No. 1 Bronco Raptor Selling On Barrett Jackson SUPER SATURDAY Scottsdale!

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I think they will be disappointed with what they will get. This thing is just to GUCCI and damn ugly. Only thing missing are some 32 inch wheels.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I think they will be disappointed with what they will get. This thing is just to GUCCI and damn ugly. Only thing missing are some 32 inch wheels.
Typically the more a vehicle is customized the smaller the potential customer base, that's the danger in over customizing. There is exceptions but few. Automotive OEM design is a team effort of the worlds best talent that takes years to perfect. You can tell the level of resources put into a design based solely on customer appeal and how well the vehicle design ages over time. Ford nailed the 6G Bronco design, it's great to customize but taken to far away from the original and it will lose appeal.

That said, I'm hoping this Maxliders Brothers custom excedes their expectations on the auction block. That will be a win for all of us.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Absolutely agree. That thing is a travesty.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Didn’t serial number 50001 go for $350k++ at charity auction spring of last year? Wasn’t it Code Orange.

Idk if this is really serial number 1.

My first impression at SEMA time was the least they could have done was slammed it with some air bags….

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Didn’t serial number 50001 go for $350k++ at charity auction spring of last year? Wasn’t it Code Orange.

Idk if this is really serial number 1.

My first impression at SEMA time was the least they could have done was slammed it with some air bags….
I believe the serial #1 refers to Maxlider Brothers serial #1 Bronco Raptor build. Similar to Shelby, Saleen, Roush, etc serial number their builds.

That 350k for Serial #1 last spring was way under sold for the charity.

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
That's one ugly Bronco! Please to all that are going to customize a Bronco. Please watch this video and learn what NOT to do.!! Wow they ruined a completely good raptor. Of course this is just my opinion and you know what opinions are like... assholes. Everyone has one.!

Top Member Reactions