Maxlider Brothers Customs - Modular Bumper For 2021+ Broncos & Bronco Raptors

Ive asked them several times about adjusting the brush guard to not blocking our grill lights but i doubt it will happen, which is a shame as i like this bumper (dont like the vision x fogs though). I also wish they offered the rear bumper with a tire swing carrier option like the expedition 1 bumper.

Ive asked them several times about adjusting the brush guard to not blocking our grill lights but i doubt it will happen, which is a shame as i like this bumper (dont like the vision x fogs though). I also wish they offered the rear bumper with a tire swing carrier option like the expedition 1 bumper.
Good point, I missed that, appears they are just using the identical upper bar from the non Raptor Bronco. I agree, they need to change the upper bar design to allow the 3 center lights, that's a showstopper for me.

Last edited:
Good point, I missed that, appears they are just using the identical upper bar from the non Raptor Bronco. I agree, they need to change the upper bar design to allow the 3 center lights, that's a showstopper for me.
Yep especially when you are charging $4800 all in for it, I would expect it to be vehicle proper.

ADD builds their bumpers. I really like them, but they are overpriced IMO. They put a hefty uplift on them.

It looks like the adaptive cruise will still work. I'd like to confirm that.

4 minute detailed design and features overview.

Back